ANOTHER OG CROOK/H'S WESTERN REGION THUG

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
ag5bz.jpg
They why do you use so many memes?

WeDon'tForget

You really need to think before you say somethings. You once used Meghan Law ( A law that protects children from Sexual predators) as some kind of joke on this site which is pretty low. Now you're talking a picture of a African American and making quotes that stereotype that African Americans don't know how to speak correct English. And you're calling people Donald Trump and Republicans. Look in the mirror. Heads up. Watch what you say. Somethings have no business on this website.

LagunaBrown

You really need to think before you say somethings. You once used Meghan Law ( A law that protects children from Sexual predators) as some kind of joke on this site which is pretty low. Now you're talking a picture of a African American and making quotes that stereotype that African Americans don't know how to speak correct English. And you're calling people Donald Trump and Republicans. Look in the mirror. Heads up. Watch what you say. Somethings have no business on this website.
WOW, you are reaching but here is the TOS, please report anything you find offensive and have a great day.

"Our staff does not review all of the content posted here. We rely on the members to report inappropriate content so that it can be reviewed by the moderators and appropriate action taken when necessary. Content will not be deleted or altered for the purpose of distorting the pattern of opinion in any given discussion. The sole purpose of content editing or deletion is to remove inappropriate content and enforce these Terms of Service and House Rules".

Last edited:

WeDon'tForget

WOW, you are reaching but here is the TOS, please report anything you find offensive and have a great day.

"Our staff does not review all of the content posted here. We rely on the members to report inappropriate content so that it can be reviewed by the moderators and appropriate action taken when necessary. Content will not be deleted or altered for the purpose of distorting the pattern of opinion in any given discussion. The sole purpose of content editing or deletion is to remove inappropriate content and enforce these Terms of Service and House Rules".
No need to report anything. Just fair warning to you.
Mr. Trump of 952

realbrown1

You run with that. Good luck
You follow PK even as he spends our local into trusteeship.

PK has turned the richest Teamster local into the poorest.

And you still follow him.

The 2015 lm-2 report is due out soon.

What's your guess?

My guess is -$550,000.00 net worth.

And you follow him.

LagunaBrown

I catch you using my words all time..

Because he has a limited vocab and can't express his thoughts to words...
You keep wanting to fight with me when I am calling out the reformers for the terrible representation of teamsters. Is that really where you want to take a stand? If your silly little ego convinced you enough to take a shot at the local election then I will deal with your nonsense then but personally I doubt you will ever actually put your reputation on the line. Until then, I really have no business with you, other than what you make for yourself.

Last edited:

LagunaBrown

You follow PK even as he spends our local into trusteeship.

PK has turned the richest Teamster local into the poorest.

And you still follow him.

The 2015 lm-2 report is due out soon.

What's your guess?

My guess is -$550,000.00 net worth.

And you follow him.
Oh your an economist now. How nice, I am sure Fred can use your basic math skills and poor reading comprehension. You totally fit the TDU mold.

realbrown1

Oh your an economist now. How nice, I am sure Fred can use your basic math skills and poor reading comprehension. You totally fit the TDU mold.
You still don't understand what our local's -$410,000.00 NET WORTH means?

I think it's you that lacks basic math skills and reading comprehension.

LagunaBrown

You still don't understand what our local's -$410,000.00 NET WORTH means?

I think it's you that lacks basic math skills and reading comprehension.
Many people have explained "book value" to you but you ignore it to politically bash the local because you are a shameless fraud. You spew one sided information and it has to stop. Everyone that has a brain knows the locals property dwarfs that net worth. You only read one line and not the whole LM-2. You are a totally perfect fit for the gullible TDU followers. Fred must be proud of your poor reading skills.

realbrown1

Many people have explained "book value" to you but you ignore it to politically bash the local because you are a shameless fraud. You spew one sided information and it has to stop. Everyone that has a brain knows the locals property dwarfs that net worth. You only read one line and not the whole LM-2. You are a totally perfect fit for the gullible TDU followers. Fred must be proud of your poor reading skills.
Book value of properties that are mortgaged to the hilt?

Seriously, we went from the RICHEST TEAMSTER LOCAL IN THE NATION under EM, to the poorest teamster local in the nation.

And it only took PK 16 years to do it.

LagunaBrown

What's the difference between book and market value?

Book value is the price paid for a particular asset. This price never changes so long as you own the asset. On the other hand, market value is the current price at which you can sell an asset.

For example, if you bought a house 10 years ago for $300,000, its book value for your entire period of ownership will remain $300,000. If you can sell the house today for $500,000, this would be the market value.

Read more: What's the difference between book and market value? | Investopedia http://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/183.asp#ixzz426AH9NCG
Follow us: Investopedia on Facebook

Once again I am always showing you how niave you are. Don't you ever get embarrassed? This happens a lot! Fred, please if your gonna send these guys into battle coach them up!