ANOTHER OG CROOK/H'S WESTERN REGION THUG

LagunaBrown

Book value of properties that are mortgaged to the hilt?

Seriously, we went from the RICHEST TEAMSTER LOCAL IN THE NATION under EM, to the poorest teamster local in the nation.

And it only took PK 16 years to do it.
MR. Economist just don't tell me prove it! You obviously saw the LM-2 show us all the book values of the property, the market value and all the mortgages you are talking about. The burden of proof is on you liar. Show me we are in the negative or you word is mud!

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
MR. Economist just don't tell me prove it! You obviously saw the LM-2 show us all the book values of the property, the market value and all the mortgages you are talking about. The burden of proof is on you liar. Show me we are in the negative or you word is mud!
Who are you supporting at the convention if elected?

You haven't answered, and I've asked you over 20 times.

LagunaBrown

Ha Ha Ha!!!! MR. Economist You just got took to school again son! How many times do I have to prove you ignorant? I'm looking at the LM-2 right now and you are upside down on your math and comprehension skills!

Way to go Fred, your backing their Facebook page where they lie to the members in your name! When are you gonna realize EE is an embarrassment to your cause. When Sandy P was ran her campaign they put a financial core link on the reformers website! You really think they are helping or hurting you?

realbrown1

Ha Ha Ha!!!! MR. Economist You just got took to school again son! How many times do I have to prove you ignorant? I'm looking at the LM-2 right now and you are upside down on your math and comprehension skills!

Way to go Fred, your backing their Facebook page where they lie to the members in your name! When are you gonna realize EE is an embarrassment to your cause. When Sandy P was ran her campaign they put a financial core link on the reformers website! You really think they are helping or hurting you?
Still not brave enough to answer the very simple question?

We all know who it is, but I just want you to say it in public.

The Silent Bang

You keep wanting to fight with me when I am calling out the reformers for the terrible representation of teamsters. Is that really where you want to take a stand? If your silly little ego convinced you enough to take a shot at the local election then I will deal with your nonsense then but personally I doubt you will ever actually put your reputation on the line. Until then, I really have no business with you, other than what you make for yourself.
I'm sure this is the same sentiment you use while "protecting" members at UPS!
You've been trained well by your pushover BA's!

LagunaBrown

I'm sure this is the same sentiment you use while "protecting" members at UPS!
You've been trained well by your pushover BA's!
It is easy to say your "opinions" on the internet isn't it. I prefer to believe the memberships decision by an election process. Where you vote on men and women that put their butts on the front line for what they believe and not the cyber fantasies of a internet troll like you. The results speak for themselves and ithe members decision is final. Your internet "opinions" all this time that you have trolled me on T-Net and brown cafe have been failed attempts and I have lost interest in you. Sorry girl, but your on the back burner. If you really want me to bash YOU at local elections time just keep it up, it will be my pleasure.

Oh and don't talk to me about UPS when you don't even work for them. You come here from another craft to troll me? Really? Your out of your league and better put your ego on a leash. I can roll you upon any article in the contract and everyone that reads this knows it. Do you think anyone would choose YOU an internet crybaby from another craft to "protect" them over someone that actually worked for the company and knows the contract?

Last edited:

realbrown1

What's the difference between book and market value?

For example, if you bought a house 10 years ago for $300,000, its book value for your entire period of ownership will remain $300,000. If you can sell the house today for $500,000, this would be the market value.
OK, let's go with your premise.

You own a house for $300,000.00 out right.

Your home value raises to $500,000.00 over time.

You fall on hard times and take out a mortgage of $300,000.00 on your home.

Despite your home being worth $500,000.00, after you subtract your mortgage on that home, it's only worth $200,000.00.

All of this because PK has an over spending problem, that YOU REFUSE TO ADMIT TO.

The Silent Bang

It is easy to say your "opinions" on the internet isn't it. I prefer to believe the memberships decision by an election process. Where you vote on men and women that put their butts on the front line for what they believe and not the cyber fantasies of a internet troll like you. The results speak for themselves and ithe members decision is final. Your internet "opinions" all this time that you have trolled me on T-Net and brown cafe have been failed attempts and I have lost interest in you. Sorry girl, but your on the back burner. If you really want me to bash YOU at local elections time just keep it up, it will be my pleasure.

Oh and don't talk to me about UPS when you don't even work for them. You come here from another craft to troll me? Really? Your out of your league and better put your ego on a leash. I can roll you upon any article in the contract and everyone that reads this knows it. Do you think anyone would choose YOU an internet crybaby from another craft to "protect" them over someone that actually worked for the company and knows the contract?
Out of all those members on your slate how many actually do anything for our local, our union and the labor movement in general? I'd say 3% of them. You only do a mediocre attempt of representing members at UPS. If they were indeed "failed attempts" you wouldn't even respond to my posting and you wouldn't give a damn about my identity.. I get to you and you know it!
You might be able to "roll me up" (what ever that means) on UPS articles and contractual language BUT how good are you at enforcing your contract? I can enforce ANY contract and protect any member if i know contract language. The key here is enforce! You don't look like much of an enforcer, push over is what comes to mind when i see you ..

We'll see how much balls and knowledge you'll have when you try to bash on me ....

LagunaBrown

OK, let's go with your premise.

You own a house for $300,000.00 out right.

Your home value raises to $500,000.00 over time.

You fall on hard times and take out a mortgage of $300,000.00 on your home.

Despite your home being worth $500,000.00, after you subtract your mortgage on that home, it's only worth $200,000.00.

All of this because PK has an over spending problem, that YOU REFUSE TO ADMIT TO.

How about a more realistic look with just ONE of the Locals 5 properties. The book value of the Hall is about $70,000 because it was bought so long ago. The actual market value is over $760,000 today. That is a difference of $690,000. Just this ONE property covers all the loans and it would still leave money to put the local in the green and solvent. If you add the other properties you will see we are still a very financially secure local (which was not the case for your girl sandy). As IntheGame told you there is payouts that had to be made for severance so you will soon see the net assets stall out and start to decrease in the coming years. You have backed up a reform slate that lies and says the local is bankrupt or insolvent! The lies need to STOP! Why do you follow EE when they do not even have the reading skills or comprehension to understand an LM-2? Fred is backing these clowns on there Facebook page because he is desperate for votes BUT he should at least have the balls to at least correct them. Lets see if he tells the truth that: The Local is Solvent, Your healthcare is not an 80/20 plan it is a $10 dollar copay and Your pension contributions have gone up ($20,488 a year). I have no issue with democracy and someone running for what they believe in but there are plenty of legitimate problems he could address and as a leader STOP the lies!

Last edited:

LagunaBrown

Out of all those members on your slate how many actually do anything for our local, our union and the labor movement in general? I'd say 3% of them. You only do a mediocre attempt of representing members at UPS.
You might be able to "roll me up" (what ever that means) on UPS articles and contractual language BUT how good are you at enforcing your contract? I can enforce ANY contract and protect any member if i know contract language. The key here is enforce! You don't look like much of an enforcer, push over is what comes to mind when i see you ..

We'll see how much balls and knowledge you'll have when you try to bash on me ....
I can back up my words with stacks of grievances if you ever want to seem. Your gonna have to come off the internet to view them and we will see if you are so Ruff so Tuff as you act.

The Silent Bang

I'm good, I can back up my words with stacks of grievances if you ever want to seem. Your gonna have to come off the internet to view them and we will see if you are so Ruff so Tuff as you act.
Stacks of grievances? Once again, do you think that makes you a awesome steward?? You just don't get it kid, You have stacks of grievances because your managers think you are a joke. Remember if they'd fear you they would think twice about violating your contract.. This is why the members of Laguna think your a joke, and want PK out.

Stop it!! With the Zapp video, don't try to portray yourself as a gangster! ha ha ha ha ha !! Thats silly!!

LagunaBrown

Stacks of grievances? Once again, do you think that makes you a awesome steward?? You just don't get it kid, You have stacks of grievances because your managers think you are a joke. Remember if they'd fear you they would think twice about violating your contract.. This is why the members of Laguna think your a joke, and want PK out.
You are complete tool, first you call me out about contract enforcement and once I have proof to back it up you change the subject to some fairy tail. You really think managers pay tens of thousands of dollars in grievances per year and violate the contract because they don't fear me? Really? You being a troll from another craft is showing. Everyone here knows what UPS is like and it is obvious you have no idea. I will keep protecting members rights while you troll lies on the internet and we will see at election time who is just.

The Silent Bang

You are complete tool, first you call me out about contract enforcement and once I have proof to back it up you change the subject to some fairy tail. You really think managers pay tens of thousands of dollars in grievances per year and violate the contract because they don't fear me? Really? You being a troll from another craft is showing. Everyone here knows what UPS is like and it is obvious you have no idea. I will keep protecting members rights while you troll lies on the internet and we will see at election time who is just.
Why don't you explain to me how UPS is! Why is it that at your grievance meeting you can't raise your voice, you can't use curse words and when you as a steward try to speak up you are shut down by managers! Why is that ?? They don't fear you! Remember as a union steward when you are representing members you are equal with management. Are you scared of getting fired for representing your members? Are you scared of getting on managements "badside" Are you scared of having them call the cops on you ?? My thinking is YES you are!
Having grievances isn't a accomplishment, it's a lack of respect for The Teamsters and a lack of respect for you as a steward.

Why don't you explain to me how UPS is! Why is it that at your grievance meeting you can't raise your voice, you can't use curse words and when you as a steward try to speak up you are shut down by managers! Why is that ?? They don't fear you! Remember as a union steward when you are representing members you are equal with management. Are you scared of getting fired for representing your members? Are you scared of getting on managements "badside" Are you scared of having them call the cops on you ?? My thinking is YES you are!
Having grievances isn't a accomplishment, it's a lack of respect for The Teamsters and a lack of respect for you as a steward.
What company do you work for?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
You have NO idea Wut you are talking about.......