ANOTHER OG CROOK/H'S WESTERN REGION THUG

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Since the IRB is accusing R.A. of soliciting bribes to get the teamster members of a company to accept an inferior contract, you don't think H and H solicited bribes to impose the UPS contract on us, do you?

Can you imaging if that is true?

I mean, why not, this is how H and company does business.

LagunaBrown

I had industry leading healthcare, pay and pension under Ron C
Since he left office, pay increases have DECREASED percentage wise under H.

You still do and all the other delivery companies would love what you have, even some Teamsters. You are being ridiculous!

And out healthcare is weaker and for the first time ever for us, we now have DEDUCTIBLES.

$100 dollars in the last year of the contract........ That must really strap you when you make over $50 dollars an hour overtime..... NOT!

And My PENSION hasn't had an INCREASING in 2 years and may not get an increase in the next 2 years.

You are contributing $20,488 a year into pension. That is $102,000 for the life of the contract and $16,000 more than last contract!!! WTF are you talking about!

Maybe you should THINK before you post.

YOU should think before YOU post! I am showing everyone that reads this that the TEAMSTERS are the best Union around while your posts and Anti-Union fodder! You are a cry baby!

realbrown1

I had industry leading healthcare, pay and pension under Ron C
Since he left office, pay increases have DECREASED percentage wise under H.

You still do and all the other delivery companies would love what you have, even some Teamsters. You are being ridiculous!

And out healthcare is weaker and for the first time ever for us, we now have DEDUCTIBLES.

$100 dollars in the last year of the contract........ That must really strap you when you make over $50 dollars an hour overtime..... NOT!

And My PENSION hasn't had an INCREASING in 2 years and may not get an increase in the next 2 years.

You are contributing $20,488 a year into pension. That is $102,000 for the life of the contract and $16,000 more than last contract!!! WTF are you talking about!

Maybe you should THINK before you post.

YOU should think before YOU post! I am showing everyone that reads this that the TEAMSTERS are the best Union around while your posts and Anti-Union fodder! You are a cry baby!
Less than cost of living raises for 2 contracts in a row.

$1000 deductible per person and $2000 deductible per family is hardly chicken feed, it is what I got in the mail today.

So we should be happy with $9.85 for the next 20 years? Is that what you are saying? No need to increase it?

H had done a mediocre job of negotiating our contracts, new hire progression, pensions and healthcare are just some of the major issues he failed at.

But let's move on.

I was just reading that R.A. was trying to get UPS to hire his cousin during the 2013 UPS negotiations.

It didn't work out because R.A.'s cousin had a criminal record (shocker).

But can you imagine what R.A. would have traded to get his cousin that job.

I can guarantee you he wouldn't have traded anything of value to him.

It would have cost US.

More than that contract already did.

LagunaBrown

Less than cost of living raises for 2 contracts in a row.

$3.90 in raises and another $5.00 per hour in other compensation over the life of this contract for a total on $8.90 an hour at its end.

$1000 deductible per person and $2000 deductible per family is hardly chicken feed, it is what I got in the mail today.

You are wrong again, there is a $100/200 deductible in the last year of contract (last 7 months in the 5th year of contract and only for major medical). You are confusing the deductible with the out of pocket expenses that is $1000 per individual/$2000 family compared to the company plan annual out of pocket was $1500 per person.

So we should be happy with $9.85 for the next 20 years? Is that what you are saying? No need to increase it?

Wrong again Pension increases are set for 2017 and 2018. even if they go to healthcare (which I doubt) you still get more than any other contract. $20,488 a year for a total of $102,000 which is 16,000 dollars more than last contract. The next contract will re allocate funds and to say it will stay at $9.85 is just ridiculous.

H had done a mediocre job of negotiating our contracts, new hire progression, pensions and healthcare are just some of the major issues he failed at.

It is hardly as bad as you make it sound especially for us here in the WCT that have a secure pension. Progression is longer to pay for the premiere jobs and a reminder that we need to organize Fedex. it is unsustainable that we make $20 dollars more an hour in total compensation compared to our rivals and something has to give. With all this you have to realize it was not the contract to strike on as the members voted and spoke their peace. Although the future may be different and I am glad we have build up our strike fund back up. You know we are in the same local and if you want info come and see me about it. I never said anything was perfect but I am getting tired of this internet nonsense and would rather you just call me or the Local to hash any problems out. I hope you take me up on the offer some time.

realbrown1

Not looking like a good year for any incumbents.

I am hoping 2016 will be the beginning of a year era in the Teamsters.

You know me...
Read the IRB report. Here's my favorite line:
"Given his proven lack of credibility and his professed and practiced belief in the utility of lying to maintain power, with his union positions at stake Aloise has ample motive to follow his philosophy and, consistent with his past conduct, make false claims to escape liability for his misconduct."
(Pages 24 & 25)
This is the guy that Hoffa, Hall and O(ats) thought of as leadership material. NAHHH, there's no problems at the top whatsoever. Sall good. Quit yer b!tchin. You're all lucky to have a job.

Antonin Scalia Is dead. Fair share is going to take a big dump now. Ronald Reagan sucks. I hope him and Reagan are having a good time with Lucifer right now.

Spongebob1

Members are Pe'od over the IRB report,.... why aren't you? European golf trip, Super Bowl tickets,....

image.jpeg

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Read the IRB report. Here's my favorite line:
"Given his proven lack of credibility and his professed and practiced belief in the utility of lying to maintain power, with his union positions at stake Aloise has ample motive to follow his philosophy and, consistent with his past conduct, make false claims to escape liability for his misconduct."
(Pages 24 & 25)
This is the guy that H, hall and O(ats) thought of as leadership material. NAHHH, there's no problems at the top whatsoever. Sall good. Quit yer b!tchin. You're all lucky to have a job.
Criminals, all of 'em.

Hofficer Hater

You guys change wardrobes just as fast as you select new TDU candidats for GP. What happened to this guy?
2015ESD31_img1.png

Was Fred Gegare TDU? The majority of the Teamsters United slate candidates are from Gegare's 2011 slate. The two TDU members on TU slate are TS and MT out of Rhode Island.

Teamsters United is a coalition to get rid of the worse nightmare to come to the Teamsters in the past 17 years.

Spongebob1

Was Fred Gegare TDU? The majority of the Teamsters United slate candidates are from Gegare's 2011 slate. The two TDU members on TU slate are TS and MT out of Rhode Island.

Teamsters United is a coalition to get rid of the worse nightmare to come to the Teamsters in the past 17 years.

Winner!!!!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

I have never endorsed, or denounced TDU, but...

...in order for this coupe to be successful, all members with the common purpose of securing new leadership must join hands going forward.

The snowball is definitely rolling downhill and while the "roosters" seem rather cavalier, they are most certainly a nervous wreck.

~Bbbl~

Spongebob1

I have never endorsed, or denounced TDU, but...

...in order for this coupe to be successful, all members with the common purpose of securing new leadership must join hands going forward.

The snowball is definitely rolling downhill and while the "roosters" seem rather cavalier, they are most certainly a nervous wreck.

~Bbbl~

Winner, Winner,.....dang, I owe you a dinner!!!

Spongebob1

image.jpeg