ANOTHER OG CROOK/H'S WESTERN REGION THUG

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Did you forget what I posted Friday when it came out. If he did what they say he goes away never to come back. That doesn't matter which side of the fence you are on. Ken has nothing to do with that.
Why did it take the IRB to once again uncover these indiscretions, both in Joint Council 7 and Local 853, as well as the Ohio Conference?

I thought H&H were hanging their hat on their ability to "police" our own organization?

Doesn't seem like the Teamsters are ready to operate without the oversight of the government under the present leadership?

Looks like the back pages of the Teamster Magazine might need to be a separate magazine?

Inthegame

Why did it take the IRB to once again uncover these indiscretions, both in Joint Council 7 and Local 853, as well as the Ohio Conference?

I thought H&H were hanging their hat on their ability to "police" our own organization?

Doesn't seem like the Teamsters are ready to operate without the oversight of the government under the present leadership?

Looks like the back pages of the Teamster Magazine might need to be a separate magazine?
It appears Mr. WCS will also have some 'splaining to do. RA may have been the conduit, but WCS was a knowing participant/recipient.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
The Principle Officer in my Local continues to think that the answer "I didn't know", somehow insulates him from culpability?

A very naive and irresponsible position, in my opinion.

The Silent Bang

$3.90 in raises and another $5.00 per hour in other compensation over the life of this contract for a total on $8.90 an hour at its end.

You are wrong again, there is a $100/200 deductible in the last year of contract (last 7 months in the 5th year of contract and only for major medical). You are confusing the deductible with the out of pocket expenses that is $1000 per individual/$2000 family compared to the company plan annual out of pocket was $1500 per person.

Wrong again Pension increases are set for 2017 and 2018. even if they go to healthcare (which I doubt) you still get more than any other contract. $20,488 a year for a total of $102,000 which is 16,000 dollars more than last contract. The next contract will re allocate funds and to say it will stay at $9.85 is just ridiculous.

It is hardly as bad as you make it sound especially for us here in the WCT that have a secure pension. Progression is longer to pay for the premiere jobs and a reminder that we need to organize Fedex. it is unsustainable that we make $20 dollars more an hour in total compensation compared to our rivals and something has to give. With all this you have to realize it was not the contract to strike on as the members voted and spoke their peace. Although the future may be different and I am glad we have build up our strike fund back up. You know we are in the same local and if you want info come and see me about it. I never said anything was perfect but I am getting tired of this internet nonsense and would rather you just call me or the Local to hash any problems out. I hope you take me up on the offer some time.
So with all this, ARE YOU SUPPORTING Hoff???
And what part are YOU playing in ORGANIZING Fed-Ex ????

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Was Fred Gegare TDU? The majority of the Teamsters United slate candidates are from Gegare's 2011 slate. The two TDU members on TU slate are TS and MT out of Rhode Island.

Teamsters United is a coalition to get rid of the worse nightmare to come to the Teamsters in the past 17 years.
Who runs the TU website? Who puts together all the TU flyers, bumper stickers, merch?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

H just wants the IRB to go away so H and his OG buddies can steal with impunity.

BrownBrokeDown

Few thoughts. First I'll say it again since its been a while. Hoffa Sr was OG, Hoffa Jr is not OG. I am not a Hoffa supporter nor a TU supporter. If there was a Hall/OB ticket, I would give it a serious consideration. However there is not. With RA having these charges it gives a black eye to Jr. If TU is smart, they will be mudslinging this everywhere, including at the individual hub level. My issues with TU is some of the inexperience on the ticket combined with no announcement of plans other than Hoffa sucks and we will work harder. However, it is hard to believe, if these charges are true and stick, that Hoffa had no knowledge of RA doing this for what appears to be a while now. If true, this could be what gets TU over the hump if they use it.

I have family that worked as teamster during Sr administration. He may have lined his pockets but he provided for the teamsters. If this is true, RA appears to have lined his pockets without improving the contracts for the teamsters. If you want your cake, you better damn cook it first otherwise I hope you :censored2: your lower intestine out from the salmonella.

Inthegame

Reread you post and that of The Son of Sam.

It will come to you.
I get the point Son of Sam was trying to make that not only TDU followers have run against H, but he's inaccurate by claiming the "majority" of TU was on the Gegare 2011 slate. TU has 14 announced candidates of which 2 were on Gegare 2011. If you think that's a majority you shouldn't be allowed out.

Inthegame

If this is true, RA appears to have lined his pockets without improving the contracts for the teamsters.
Hmmm...I read every page and I don't see where RA lined his pockets anywhere. The sham contract benefitted others, the party tickets were for others, the interfering in a local election was for others and trying to get his cousin a minimum wage job was petty, piled on BS and again for others.
Regardless, none of his alleged actions are proper and he's in deep doodoo if proved. It's shameful and harmful to every legitimate labor leader.

BrownBrokeDown

Hmmm...I read every page and I don't see where RA lined his pockets anywhere. The sham contract benefitted others, the party tickets were for others, the interfering in a local election was for others and trying to get his cousin a minimum wage job was petty, piled on BS and again for others.
Regardless, none of his alleged actions are proper and he's in deep doodoo if proved. It's shameful and harmful to every legitimate labor leader.
Did he get a vacation from one of the deals? thats lining your pockets. havent read it yet as i dont have the time currently, but going off what was previously posted...

Inthegame

hmmm well still, in my book lining friends/families (getting jobs) pockets is the same as lining your own unless you line all teamsters pockets if you get my thinking.
I'm counterpointing you my friend. I agree and I don't believe for a second the golf trips were 100% self pay. But I do think the job for the developmentally challenged cousin charge was weak on the IRB's part. They got plenty on RA, they just piled on... much like an employer we all know.

BrownBrokeDown

I'm counterpointing you my friend. I agree and I don't believe for a second the golf trips were 100% self pay. But I do think the job for the developmentally challenged cousin charge was weak on the IRB's part. They got plenty on RA, they just piled on... much like an employer we all know.
hehe, yep. I gotta find time to read it, but it may be this weekend before im able too.