ANOTHER OG CROOK/H'S WESTERN REGION THUG

Inthegame

Not quite, and instead once again you've shown your weakness of not knowing what you think you know. Your #2 was not on the IRB list. #3 is not a Teamster. But keep trying, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

I know plenty,...#3 has been at the IBT for years and years, years and Political adviser to H,
Not sure if he's been paying dues all these years or not, it would be interesting to find out,....
Nick pick all you want, counting the En-trust guy and the Labor Benefits guy, they had close ties to Hof, to go on such an extravagant trip,... Maybe you should fix your 'broken clock'..... :)

A swing and a hit!!
Hmmm, so you admit to not knowing accurate info (see bold above), as I claimed, and consider that a swing and a hit? That's an E-9 all day third stringer.
BTW, EnTrust has no hyphen and it's not "nick" pick, it's "nit" pick, you know like "nit wit", a term that has been accurately used to describe many of your kind.
See a nice simple swing by ITG and it's out of the park.
Keep swinging hard slugger, you're bound to hit one some day...

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Hmmm, so you admit to not knowing accurate info (see bold above), as I claimed, and consider that a swing and a hit? That's an E-9 all day third stringer.
BTW, EnTrust has no hyphen and it's not "nick" pick, it's "nit" pick, you know like "nit wit", a term that has been accurately used to describe many of your kind.
So,...who are you supporting in the General Election?

Spongebob1

Ok there "gamie" either nit or nick you got the jist of it,.... just like EnTrust you new the meaning,.. I see the arse in you has returned,.... You can pick apart a word or sentence I really don't give a damn, but you sir can't refute the IRB charges, the thuggery, the pension collapse, the 18 supplements, and the coruption,..... All you Hof supporters have is divert attention away from the failures,......:)

A swing,..a hit,....Home Run!!!!!!

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
C'mon now, it's a secret ballot, right? Seriously I support truth, justice and the American way so I'm leaning toward the Piedmont/Bubblehead Slate, but I'm not sure yet if you guys should switch spots...
Inthegame is voting and supporting H.

Inthegame

Ok there "gamie" either nit or nick you got the jist of it,.... just like EnTrust you new the meaning
What do you mean nitpicking? BTW it's "knew" the meaning , not "new".
I see the arse in you has returned,.... !!!!!!
You bring out my best ...
... but you sir can't refute the IRB charges, the thuggery, the pension collapse, the 18 supplements, and the coruption,..... All you Hof supporters have is divert attention away from the failures,......:)
Sure I can (and already have).
The IRB charges... are just that...charges. Lets see where the facts lead us.
Thuggery...not recently, unless you use Dove beauty bars but then most Teamsters have tougher skin than that.
The Pension collapse...H didn't deregulate trucking in the '80's. H doesn't control the stock market. H didn't force the "service pension for all" model. H didn't have any legal power to suggest adjusting accruals prior to MPRA of 2014. Now if you believe FZ's promise to magically get new employers into struggling funds, you'll be very disappointed.
The 18 supplements... lousy job of getting info out. Guilty. All but three accepted on the next go round even with the "sky is falling" vote no campaign. Incidentally has the sky fallen?
Corruption...Big tent, lot's of locals, with a small % led by low characters. The members of those locals, not H, put those bad seeds in office. H only gets to vote in one local.
...All you Hof supporters have is divert attention away from the failures,......:)
Not sure what the H supporters are doing, I'm just keeping on correcting your inaccuracies (in my never ending battle for truth, justice and the American way).
A swing,..a hit,....Home Run!!!!!!
9th inning 2 out, and Spongy swings, a weak dribbler back to the mound, Spongy trips and falls, he can't get out of the batters box, he skins his knee, cries for his momma (realclown), the crowd roars as ITG (pitching another no-hitter) calmly moon walks over to first, ending Spongy's dream of glory. It's a Cinderella story as the fans carry ITG off the field...

5habits100

Thuggery...not recently, unless you use Dove beauty bars but then most Teamsters have tougher skin than that.
The Pension collapse...H didn't deregulate trucking in the '80's. H doesn't control the stock market. H didn't force the "service pension for all" model. H didn't have any legal power to suggest adjusting accruals prior to MPRA of 2014. Now if you believe FZ's promise to magically get new employers into struggling funds, you'll be very disappointed.
The 18 supplements... lousy job of getting info out. Guilty. All but three accepted on the next go round even with the "sky is falling" vote no campaign. Incidentally has the sky fallen?
Corruption...Big tent, lot's of locals, with a small % led by low characters. The members of those locals, not H, put those bad seeds in office. H only gets to vote in one local.
Not sure what the H supporters are doing, I'm just keeping on correcting your inaccuracies (in my never ending battle for truth, justice and the American way).

9th inning 2 out, and Spongy swings, a weak dribbler back to the mound, Spongy trips and falls, he can't get out of the batters box, he skins his knee, cries for his momma (realclown), the crowd roars as ITG (pitching another no-hitter) calmly moon walks over to first, ending Spongy's dream of glory. It's a Cinderella story as the fans carry ITG off the field...
Now that's good stuff

Spongebob1

Bahahaha,.....you do live in a fantasy world,....

Yep, that some creative writing right there, ^^^^^
image.gif

You're a hero in your own mind,....

realbrown1

HaHaHa.....that's a good one.

From what I read, the investigation is done.

He has pretty much admitted to doing everything he was charged with.

R.A. just doesn't seem to think what he did was wrong.

You know, typical OG thinking.

Lol

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I'll bet the charges stick! And he should be banned,....
View attachment 70262

Dude.... you're like a kid with a new toy.

You don't need a full-size pic with every response.

He has pretty much admitted to doing everything he was charged with.

R.A. just doesn't seem to think what he did was wrong.

You must have read something different than me.

RA disputed the allegations.

-Bug-

realbrown1

Yea, we've never seen that before, right???

~Bbbl~
Exactly.

They attack TU candidates over issues of being overweight or bad breath.

Funny how they forget about their bosses corruption, hostility toward the members and the concessions they force on us while taking bribes from the employers.

I guess physical fitness and mouthwash are the most important issues with the cheerleaders.

It should be actual union issues.

Exactly.

Funny how they forget about their bosses corruption, hostility toward the members and the concessions they force on us while taking bribes from the employers.

I guess physical fitness and mouthwash are the most important issues with the cheerleaders.

That bad bread thing is really a sign of underlying health issues. I'm just trying to stage an intervention.

Spongebob1

Exactly.

Winning!!!!