Any Classic Car/Truck builders out there ?

1Low59

Do both. This spring I got an Akron grill on recommendations from @cosmo1 and @RonBurgandy?????????? and I am completely amazed at its versatility. I made smoked pork chops on it last week that knocked the socks off my wife and son and several weeks ago I grilled a couple steaks for my wife and me that were the best steaks I have ever made.
I will do some research on it. I am do for a new grill within a year.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I will do some research on it. I am do for a new grill within a year.
Got mine at Lowe's. They're like the Big Green Egg but way less expensive. I still have my gas grill because the main drawback of the Akorn is a small cooking area.

1Low59

Got mine at Lowe's. They're like the Big Green Egg but way less expensive. I still have my gas grill because the main drawback of the Akorn is a small cooking area.
I like the gas grille, but they just don't last that long. They are cheaply made. Mine usually last about 2-3 years. We grille a lot.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I like the gas grille, but they just don't last that long. They are cheaply made. Mine usually last about 2-3 years. We grille a lot.
When I bought my last grill, I got the Char broil Commercial series. Pay a little more but they tend to last longer.

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
...and here I thought that you were only passionate about beer......we have never seen a picture of you with a wrench in your hand....seen far too many of you with a beer instead...

I am not a car guy. I do not understand people who pay to go to a car show and walk around looking at other people's cars. I do not understand people who go to Autozone and get what they need for an oil change or tune up. I do not understand people who get a stiffy driving through a junk yard looking for their next project.

I have been posting here to have a little fun on a quiet Saturday afternoon. I am all done. Later.

Aren't you the guy that took his car to the dealership........ to swap out the license plate.
How bad did they rape you for removing 2 screws from 2 nylon inserts?

1Low59

When I bought my last grill, I got the Char broil Commercial series. Pay a little more but they tend to last longer.
When I get around to it I plan on building a brick bbq in the back yard. My grandpa had one that I remember from when I was a kid. We used to go over there every weekend for a bbq.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Aren't you the guy that took his car to the dealership........ to swap out the license plate.
How bad did they rape you for removing 2 screws from 2 nylon inserts?

No.

I noticed on my first Altima that the front license plate would get bent after going through the car wash so I went back and asked for a second license plate bracket.