Any Classic Car/Truck builders out there ?

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
No.

I noticed on my first Altima that the front license plate would get bent after going through the car wash so I went back and asked for a second license plate bracket.

Well that explains it.....

A bracket is much more complex than a plate; you would definitely need a technician for a bracket!

Orion inc.

I like turtles
T

They do it all hurricane season.
Today's storm report brought to you by Home Depot. Hurry up and get your supplies

...and here I thought that you were only passionate about beer......we have never seen a picture of you with a wrench in your hand....seen far too many of you with a beer instead...

I am not a car guy. I do not understand people who pay to go to a car show and walk around looking at other people's cars. I do not understand people who go to Autozone and get what they need for an oil change or tune up. I do not understand people who get a stiffy driving through a junk yard looking for their next project.

I have been posting here to have a little fun on a quiet Saturday afternoon. I am all done. Later.

Thanks, Dad. I'll try to keep that in mind.

People confuse the hell out of me.

The question was less for you and more of a shot at @jooboodog.

Purty near.

I take up two spaces so it won't get dinged.

And this explains Dave to a tee. See, Dave has no life, no passions, friends, interests or even anything or anyone that wants to be in his life for a long time.

This is why he attacks people who do.

And Dave loves his his "badass" Altima. What's the deal Dave? Couldn't afford the only car Nissan makes that's worth while, the skyline GTR??? So you bought Grandma's car instead?

Your idea of "fun" is to bash others who have passions for things other than being a narcissistic ass to everyone.

And if you don't understand the joy of driving a really nice car like some of the classics mentioned here or any one of the many cars out there that are worth it, well that explains it.

Youre boring and sadly you've made your life what it is.

Don't beat on others that don't live like you.