any help?

UnconTROLLed

perfection
You don't have a case your were drunk don't you remember... If the Sup said what he did he was telling the truth....

It appears your in denial....
There are laws that require the employer to be confidential with such dealings
I also herd that one of the supervisors at the job was telling other worker that i was finished at ups and that i was drunk but if i remember correctly everything thats said in the room is suppose to be confidential so i might have a defamation case if i dont get my job back.
You would need a very good attorney and multiple witnesses. But yes, the employer should not go around speaking of your discharge before you were even notified. That can hold water.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
There are laws that require the employer to be confidential with such dealings
You would need a very good attorney and multiple witnesses. But yes, the employer should not go around speaking of your discharge before you were even notified. That can hold water.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1442547411.480739.jpg

EasyTrucker

How did you manage to get tested working inside as a part timer? Were you that wrecked? When I was inside we had guys regularly come to work drunk and not a damn was given. They caught a guy smoking weed in the back of a trailer and just sent him home for the rest of the night.
Went to work straight from bar after a Monday Night Football game in December. Was puking alcohol up in between package cars I was loading. PT and FT sup saw me puking and of course could smell it. I asked if I was being sent home. They said hell no! Wet can't let you drive in your condition! Your punishment is to stay here and load all morning, you'll sweat it out! The Good 'Ole Days!

UNJUST

damn that would've been a better outcome for me but this damn sup had it out for me they were trying to make me sup too but i didnt want it cuz i nedded to be protected by the union, honestly i thought that guy was cool until i found out he was the one who snitched me out.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
damn that would've been a better outcome for me but this damn sup had it out for me they were trying to make me sup too but i didnt want it cuz i nedded to be protected by the union, honestly i thought that guy was cool until i found out he was the one who snitched me out.
You came into work drunk and the sup is at fault? Give me a break.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
true but everybody found out because of that sup no one knew what had happened so thats defamation.
im not blaming it on him, i know i :censored2:ed up!!! im saying he saw the opportunity and he took it!

Dude, SERIOUSLY ?????

1) You walked in to work drunk surrounded by sober people. It doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to pick you out of a crowd.
2) Fellow workers probably saw that you were drunk so if the rumor went around the building, it's not the supervisors fault.
3) To charge you with "unfit to work", more than 1 supervisor has to be present and visually see your impairment.
4) If they really like you, you may have a chance to come back. That information is at your local union hall, not Browncafe.
5) 6 months in, you are just a warm body. Replaceable. You may have the best scan numbers, but your PT sup has no sway in you coming back.
6) You say your not blaming your canning from UPS on the management team, but your screen name "UNJUST" pretty much tells us what we already knew.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
It's his ass if he knew you were drunk and didn't say anything and you ended up getting hurt at work or causing a co-worker to get injured. Is the sup supposed to risk his own job because you don't know how to dial a phone and call in sick?