Any New Firings/Layoffs/News?

bacha29

I knew a Ground driver that got healthcare, vacation and paid holidays.

That's up to the contractor.
So tell me, what percentage of the total number of FXG contractors offer benefits to their employees? As for healthcare, who pays the premiums and what are the coverage limits? How many hours/days does the employee have to work in order to qualify for enrollment ?

The proof is always in the details.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
FedEx stated the decision to close the facility was “necessitated by our customer’s decision to transition its business to a new location that will be managed by a new third-party logistics provider.”

What a crock of :censored2:. Funny how they didn’t say that the “third-party logistics provider” is FedEx Ground, as they’re putting 170 people out of work.

It will be fine

FedEx stated the decision to close the facility was “necessitated by our customer’s decision to transition its business to a new location that will be managed by a new third-party logistics provider.”

What a crock of :censored2:. Funny how they didn’t say that the “third-party logistics provider” is FedEx Ground, as they’re putting 170 people out of work.
Some other message board I saw said this was a Verizon facility operated by FedEx Supply chain and Verizon was consolidating it back into their own DC. It wasn’t a FedEx delivery building.

Spam

Speaking before knowing the facts🤡

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Some other message board I saw said this was a Verizon facility operated by FedEx Supply chain and Verizon was consolidating it back into their own DC. It wasn’t a FedEx delivery building.
Neither the Verizon, nor the AT&T DC’s here required 170 FedEx employees to operate.

Combined.

Sounds like a deflection.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I can’t stress this enough. I DON’T WANT EXPRESS DRIVERS!!!!

They’ve been powdered and pampered for far too long.
Ground drivers come to Express talking about how they had to deliver 150 stops every day, and most of them were furniture and heavy Chewy boxes, and most of them were up 2 flights of stairs. You give them a route with 45 stops, mostly envelopes and small parcels, and they can't handle it.

FalconAss

Ground drivers come to Express talking about how they had to deliver 150 stops every day, and most of them were furniture and heavy Chewy boxes, and most of them were up 2 flights of stairs. You give them a route with 45 stops, mostly envelopes and small parcels, and they can't handle it.
I my experience they can handle the route. They hate the rules they have to follow as an employee.

cosis

Express is the easiest delivery job there is

bbsam

Staff member
I think you’re lying.

1690148031942.jpeg

These are the routes I sent out on May 17th with cubic footage, estimated time, miles, and stop count.

Perhaps you were just exaggerating to make a point?

!Retired!

So tell me, what percentage of the total number of FXG contractors offer benefits to their employees? As for healthcare, who pays the premiums and what are the coverage limits? How many hours/days does the employee have to work in order to qualify for enrollment ?

The proof is always in the details.
My point was.....there are contractors that take care o their workers with benefits. Making a blanket statement that Ground drivers don't get benefits is factually incorrect
No....but, Express doesn't have a pension either