Any News Clippings?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

They didn’t plan very well and they have been doing this Internet shipping for 20 years.. and they know it goes up every year by 10-15 percent so you have to hire more people every peak to help with that growth... I can even tell them that and I’m just a driver... it’s not rocket science....sometimes the shareholders need to take a back seat to what we need to get done...take a stand..

Our PDS told us that our Peak day numbers (22K pkgs, 10K stops) were very close to the projected numbers that he was given back in June.

W

What The Hawk?

They didn’t plan very well and they have been doing this Internet shipping for 20 years.. and they know it goes up every year by 10-15 percent so you have to hire more people every peak to help with that growth... I can even tell them that and I’m just a driver... it’s not rocket science....sometimes the shareholders need to take a back seat to what we need to get done...take a stand..
You know management has their heads up their butts. Lol they're not out there in the elements..they think everything on paper is what they should go by..and they knew..but lo and behold..they don't ever learn..Lol

W

What The Hawk?

No customers equals no profit.
And no job..lol.

Every time I catch myself saying "I wish this person just picked up this :censored2:ing irreg themselves!" I think well...if everyone did that I wouldn't have a job..

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I'm thankful for a record year. Screw the shareholders.
I made 90k+ on the 9.5 list, for the 2nd straight year.

Come to work every day, perform at the same level daily, by their methods, and you will be paid....

....while all the pressure magically disappears.

It so simple when you accept who you are.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
  • 1. The future of the package industry is in the air"
  • 2."A fair day's work for a fair day's pay"
  • 3."Don't make company demands that border on harassment"
  • 4."They are advised to constantly seek better, safer work methods."
  • 5."Provide the best possible service for the least money."
  • 6."Always promote from our own ranks"
  • 7."No stock outside the company"
  • 8."Treat your people well and the company will florish."
  • 9."Stay close to your employees."
  • 10."Personal pride and dignity are essential to each employee, without this management fails and the company will not prosper."