Any News Clippings?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Go get laid ... you'll feel better and not sound so goofy ... maybe.
My wife is reading 50 shades of gray... I’m getting plenty of tail thank you very much....and yes I still stand by my original post... Christmas problems in the city where corporate is based out of...??? Have you NOT been reading @scratch posts about what’s been going on... put the pipe down ....

clerkin

Some have the right to be angry...but many don't. Dont go on the news talking about how you knew your kid wanted something for a long time and your ass decided to get it last minute. No sympathy for people like that who blame UPS cause they didn't order it in time.
They didn’t plan very well and they have been doing this Internet shipping for 20 years.. and they know it goes up every year by 10-15 percent so you have to hire more people every peak to help with that growth... I can even tell them that and I’m just a driver... it’s not rocket science....sometimes the shareholders need to take a back seat to what we need to get done...take a stand..
You know management has their heads up their butts. Lol they're not out there in the elements..they think everything on paper is what they should go by..and they knew..but lo and behold..they don't ever learn..Lol

You know as well as I do it’s not your direct management.. it’s the corporate goons that make those decisions. Our direct management were begging for more drivers Atlanta said no

clerkin

Some have the right to be angry...but many don't. Dont go on the news talking about how you knew your kid wanted something for a long time and your ass decided to get it last minute. No sympathy for people like that who blame UPS cause they didn't order it in time.
They didn’t plan very well and they have been doing this Internet shipping for 20 years.. and they know it goes up every year by 10-15 percent so you have to hire more people every peak to help with that growth... I can even tell them that and I’m just a driver... it’s not rocket science....sometimes the shareholders need to take a back seat to what we need to get done...take a stand..
You know management has their heads up their butts. Lol they're not out there in the elements..they think everything on paper is what they should go by..and they knew..but lo and behold..they don't ever learn..Lol
Hopefully one day they will listen to them before it's too late. We aren't the only shipping option
Does UPS follow any of Jim Casey’s rules of success?

Nope