Any other locals signing petitions? -On topic

ski or die

Ski or Die
EXACTLY! As soon as the results were shown DT came on saying that it would ratified because of the 2/3 rule. You can't tell me that wasn't the plan the whole time because those were the first words out of the fat POS mouth!
Be careful with these petitions. DT and JR. might start one with the intent of "if 2/3 of the Teamsters do not vote in the election, they will automatically keep their positions not matter what the 51% votes."

Imchar1

"Member complacency is the enemy.... not the Teamster leadership."

Leadership is the enemy. Calling this last best offer and overriding the NO vote and those defending that action are sellouts.

F

Frankie's Friend

I don't see him as being a clown, but this web site is full of clowns. All the serious topics get derailed by at least 3 jackasses.
20180811_224538.jpg

Dave days hi.

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
We’re not renegotiating anything in the West. We voted to approve the Master and Supplementals. It’s a shame the locals on the east coast didn’t negotiate the language we did. Our local reps explained the Master and our superior supplemental proposals to the membership numerous times through numerous meetings and conferences. If anything, Eastern leadership is torpedoing our solidarity with all the infighting, misinformation and lack of organization. But, that’s why the Central States Pension is a joke and their hungry eyes are looking at the Weatern States strength and security. It’s local leadership, not national leadership causing these problems.
This has got to be a joke.....I’m in NorCal and just a bit of truth here for you. We voted down both the National and our Supplement. So check your facts before you try to speak for us out west.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Less OT? That’s what most wanted, careful what you wish for cuz ya got it.
Most wanted an end to the excessive overtime! If you don't know what the word "excessive" is please get your head out of Taylor's lap and get a dictionary!

The members voice was heard by the IBT.

The majority said "we don't care".

Yeah this one is classic BUG. The majority didn't vote, therefore didn't say anything according to BUG, but yet the IBT "heard" their voice!

What a lying sack of dung!

Hey bug, if I sent you $20 would you buy a clue? Never mind, don't answer that, it'd just be a lie!

babboo25

Banned
What part of you’re only guaranteed 40 hours don’t you understand? You think UPS is going to adjust your dispatch to make you happy? FOOL
Most wanted an end to the excessive overtime! If you don't know what the word "excessive" is please get your head out of Taylor's lap and get a dictionary!

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
My local is getting signatures to petition the yes vote. Anyone else doing this?

If we get enough locals to do this maybe it’ll scare top into renegotiating.

Without getting into your own Local's numbers, do you think you will get more than 50% to sign the petition and why didn't everyone just vote if that was the case?

Partion

Without getting into your own Local's numbers, do you think you will get more than 50% to sign the petition and why didn't everyone just vote if that was the case?
A lot of people are just too lazy to vote put signing their name takes like 2 seconds and they don’t mind it