Any other locals signing petitions? -On topic

Yolo

Local 89 is super excited about all the signatures they are getting. But they only had 36% turnout to vote. Hmmmmm..... If only they put as much effort into getting everyone to vote as they are with the useless petition.

F

Frankie's Friend

Screenshot_20181017-202653_Google.jpg

@babboo25 , I take PayPal . fyi
You need a butt whipping boy.
ForcefulWildDungenesscrab-size_restricted.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
@Benben @Sickofit are definitely the same person, will put $ on that.

Wow, TonyQ is the only one to have ever said that! So TonyQ is aka T,T, aka boboo25. just trying to keep count!

I doubt you will get more signatures on a petition than you did no votes.

Then you really don't understand people and perceptions motivating actions. Just move along nothing for you to see here!

jagger john

They’re gonna ratify it, even though there was a 55% no vote, because enough people didn’t vote. We need new leadership, tops only in it for our dues.
we need to stop paying dues to people who screwed us over untill new leader ship is in put your dues in 401k.32 year driver no longer paying dues to suport scumbags

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Anyone look up the NLRB rules on contract negotiations? I found this interesting:

Examples of labor organization conduct that violates the law:

• Threats to employees that they will lose their jobs unless they support the union.
  • Seeking the suspension, discharge or other punishment of an employee for not being a union member even if the employee has paid or offered to pay a lawful initiation fee and periodic fees thereafter.
  • Refusing to process a grievance because an employee has criticized union officials or because an employee is not a member of the union in states where union security clauses are not permitted.
  • Fining employees who have validly resigned from the union for engaging in protected concerted activities following their resignation or for crossing an unlawful picket line.
  • Engaging in picket line misconduct, such as threatening, assaulting, or barring non-strikers from the employer's premises.
  • Striking over issues unrelated to employment terms and conditions or coercively enmeshing neutrals into a labor dispute.
Here's the link:
Employer/Union Rights and Obligations | NLRB

Anyone else remember being told by union leadership that we had to pass the contract or we could get locked out? Or that UPS was ready to replace us because Orion and automatic transmission? Sounds kinda like a threat to me...