Any sweat clothing recommend

chrootz

Hi- I work as unloader job. I sweat lot and I really hate 100% cotton t-shirt.

Any recommend dry up faster and cooling t-shirt. I wasn't sure if right place to ask question.

Let me know thanks!

UPSGUY72

It really isn't going to make a big difference you bust your ass for 3-4 hour and go home. If you sweat alot your still going to sweat no matter what you wear. But if you really feel the need to spend $30 plus on one shirt go ahead. You'll need a couple unless you do laundry a couple times a week if not you'll need 5. Then there is the fact that you will mostly at one point in time destroy one or more working.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Like he said, it really isn't going to matter what you wear. It's going to get trashed. Find old t-shirts that you don't wear in publlic anymore and wear those. may as well destroy them then let them go to waste.

stoni24

I've unloaded for 2 years and my first summer I liked the under armour, dri-fit, cool-whatever shirts. I bought the knock-offs @ walmart for 7 bucks. They work great unless its really hot, like in a pup. What I noticed most was they smell or "sour" really bad unlike a plain t-shirt. They are or feel some cooler but they easily snag or tear and smell horrible when really soaked.