Anybody deliver to famous people?

rossco

might be mother in law that moved into the white house. supposedly Obama said he isnt going to interfer with her hearings and trials and will let it run its course

rod

Retired 22 years
I didn't deliver to him but after work one night I had a couple of beers with John Ratzenberger (Cliff Clavin on Cheers) at a local watering hole. Nice guy

browndevil

When our region offices were in Northern California I had living on my route our region manager, district manager and division manager. (needless to say I had my bulkhead door shut a lot) and lots of other region level managemant persons. They all liked to talk about how business was going and how I was being treated
Also a center manager for another building a feeder driver and a preloader. Every level of UPS
I met Jim Kelly once. He was visiting a friend who lives on my route
:happy2:

Two local anchorwomen. A broadcaster for the A's and one for the Raiders. A few ex professional athletes
And I see Joe Morgan driving around

bratman61

I deliver to Tim Wrightman alot, he played for the Chicago Bear's in the 80's ,he played in the 85 Superbowl.He has a nice place in Idaho, Where I deliver.He also let me hold his superbowl ring. That was cool!

GUTHREE

Mrs. Smooth
kinda cool throughout the years to deliver to famous people.......i have been browsing at the names on boxes for years........always curious...........MARK MCCLEMORE........TERRY BRADSHAW...........MARTINA MCBRIDE...........TROY AIKMAN...........KENNY HILL.........JEFF GOSSETT.........SANDRA BULLOCK...........PAT SUMMERALL.....DEMARCUS WARE..........JUST TO NAME A FEW..........my memory has declined through the years, and these are the ones i can recall right now......lol.......

UPSNewbie

kinda cool throughout the years to deliver to famous people.......i have been browsing at the names on boxes for years........always curious...........MARK MCCLEMORE........TERRY BRADSHAW...........MARTINA MCBRIDE...........TROY AIKMAN...........KENNY HILL.........JEFF GOSSETT.........SANDRA BULLOCK...........PAT SUMMERALL.....DEMARCUS WARE..........JUST TO NAME A FEW..........my memory has declined through the years, and these are the ones i can recall right now......lol.......

The real question is: How many autographed info-notices do you have? :funny:

GUTHREE

Mrs. Smooth
caught roy williams (dallas) riding a small motorcycle down his street.....i know he's not a big guy, but seeing him put his big a** on that bike, hilarious.....of course he's huge on that thing.........super nice guy......

GUTHREE

Mrs. Smooth
martina mcbrides' concert shirts. overnighted at some hotel here in tx. was kinda cool, she was loading up in her bus. the packages were all busting out at the seems, you know i had to tape em all up. lol

GUTHREE

Mrs. Smooth
vitamins, vitamins, vitamins........pat summerall and his wife........he actually came to the door one day. he looks so much older in person, oops.