Anybody deliver to famous people?

GUTHREE

Mrs. Smooth
The new 78 million dollar man, Demarcus Ware.....He lives in a big house, but his neighbors are kinda close, and I'm sure he's gonna move soon.

Raw

Raw Member
Lisa Marie Presley, Lisa Marie Presley daughter when she was 7, Angelo Dundee, Hulk Hogan, Randy Macho Man Savage, Darren Dalton, Lynn Austin, 1970`s singer Melonie ( Brand New Bike ) plus a few more baseball players and managers current and ex. :happy2:

About 10 years ago I delivered to Shirley Mclaine the actress. She had a house in Graham, Washington. I even invited her to my birthday party, but she didnt show. She was always very nice.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Rush Rules. I saw them in concert many years ago and they were great. Working man is my song. :peaceful::peaceful::peaceful::peaceful:

The atomic clock is used to calibrate satellites and various scientific instuments. It is accurate to within a millionth of a second over a period of 10 billion years.

The atomic clock gets its time... from Neal Peart.

island1fox

Many , many years ago when UPS did whatever it took to deliver everything before Christmas-----I was a young supervisor waiting for second day air to come in very late on a Christmas EVE. When the air arrived and was sorted out --I was lucky enough to get a package for Candice Bergan.
The doorman called up to her apartment ----she was so surprised that Ups would be making a delivery a few hours before Christmas morning --she told the doorman to send me up.She was standing at her open Apartment door and was sincerly thankful for the delivery she had been expecting and waiting for. She had money in her hand for a tip ----I told her that the smile on her face was more than enough reward for me . She wished me a "Merry Christmas and told me to hurry home to my family !!:happy2:

Signature Only

Blue in Brown
Doc Severinson, Bo Derek (her sister is most beautiful woman I've ever seen), Bob Eubanks, and Bernie Taupin.

Doc was a great tipper and a wonderful, down-to earth guy. So is Bernie.

bsbmc

i've delivered to kenny perry a pga pro in franklin, ky my hometown as well as his.... he is a real nice guy and real down to earth.

Dingo

Kenny Rogers. He said mind the grass on the way out. Hines Ward. He answered the door in his boxers with his Chiwawa. Robert Nardelli. Dikembe Mutombo. Theo Ratliff.

40 and out

20 years ago when I first started driving ,covered route that delivered to Jeff Gordon's Father- In-Law's race shop. Jeff was still a sprint and midget car driver then. I'm sure he was there often when I delivered there,but I don't remember him.

D

Dis-organized Labor

I delivered some trash to "Skyking-Birdman" on "2727 Update". Does that count???

AKCoverMan

I have delivered to former Alaska Gov. Palin twice.. one to her Anchorage office which of course was signed for by a staffer.

I also had one for her at her home in Wasilla a day or two before Christmas, not long after she lost her Vice Presidental bid. Thought I would run into security at the driveway or something but drove right up to the front door and immedeatly saw her thru the living room window sitting alone on the couch. I rang the bell and she answered the door herself. She was very personable, asking me about the roads etc.

lets see, being a cover driver i get to see lots of folks
ive delivered to the guy who created the segways
ive deliverd to "china" the wwe lady
also charlie moore many many times, the fishing guy on new england sports channel
Adam sandlers sister the dentist and his brother the lawyer.

thats all i can think of off the the top of my head