Anybody deliver to famous people?

Big Babooba

I've delivered to Mike Kittredge's residence - founder of Yankee Candle & Peter Laird - Co-creator of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Both are great down to earth people. Bill Cosby lives out this way too, but I've never delivered there.

1080Driver

I've had a few sports players on my route.........from the NY Rangers, Mike Gartner, Joey Kocur, Sergei Zubov, Alexi Kovalev, Alexander Karpotsev. Also I delivered to Darryl Strawberry when he was with the Yankees. Almost all of them were real nice, everyday guys. I also delivered to Vanessa Del Rio, she was real nice also (nothing more than that!).

VTBrown

I've delivered to Mike Kittredge's residence - founder of Yankee Candle & Peter Laird - Co-creator of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Both are great down to earth people.

I went to High School with Ezra Veitch who's father started doing some of the Turtle comics around #25.

There's a multiple page posting here already covering this topic.

looper804

Is it time to go home yet
Delivered to Michelle Trachtenberg ( EURO TRIP) when she was about 6 years old,that was in Brooklyn,Ny.She became popular and moved to California with her Mom.I still see her Gramdma every day.Also the movie the BRONX TALE was filmed on my route.Would see Dinero and Joe Pesce almost every day but never delivered to them.

jlphotog

I delivered to Jay Bouwmeester, Defenseman for the Florida Panthers. It was shortly after last years hockey season. The package was a hockey bag from the Panthers. I'm assuming it was full of his equipment. And the kicker was, there was a brokerage C.O.D. tag on it. I really thought I was going to get a comment like "why should I have to pay to bring my own property into the country?" But he didn't bat an eye grabbed his wallet and paid it. I don't remember if there was a tip or not.

DS

Fenderbender
I was doing a pickup at an upscale photography company a couple of weeks ago and I saw Geddy Lee ( the band rush)
I did a double take and said....Geddy?...he smiled and shook my hand.
After I left I thought of all the things I should have said.
We used to watch them at the Abbey Road Pub on Queen St back when they were starting.Geddy often sat with us inbetween sets in his spandex.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Tom Silva of This Old House PBS. At one of their project houses.
Charles " Chuck " Stuart ( Boston ) killed his wife & tried to blame a non-existing man. Later he " jumped " off a bridge.
Doc Rivers Boston Celtics coach.

disneyworld

I was doing a pickup at an upscale photography company a couple of weeks ago and I saw Geddy Lee ( the band rush)
I did a double take and said....Geddy?...he smiled and shook my hand.
After I left I thought of all the things I should have said.
We used to watch them at the Abbey Road Pub on Queen St back when they were starting.Geddy often sat with us inbetween sets in his spandex.
I woulda crapped myself. I'm not worthy.

stealth8

Leo Gomez (ex Oriole third baseman) pulled me out of the snow one year in his Hummer1 when I got stuck in his driveway. Real nice guy.
Also deliver to Actor Charles Dutton also a cool dude.
My favorite is Brooks Robinson,every Christmas he asks me if I would like any autograph signed photos to give out to friends and family as gifts. They don't make them like that anymore!!!