anybody have the Christmas ruined by fedex

oldngray

nowhere special
You should've dialed the 800# as soon as you received the first delivery exception. Did you dialed the# and actually spoke with someone???

Possibly a seasonal driver who doesn't know the area... I had to rescue 2 drivers from not finding a couple of unmarked homes or mailbox or road markers.
I had a FedEx driver get lost and go by my house 2 or 3 times without even looking at the street signs. He wrote it up as NSN and I had to call FedEx about it. Some of those guys can't look up from their phones to see the real world.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
I did on Saturday afternoon and the lady at the center told me it was still on the trailer and I could go pick it up on Monday but the tracking said it would’ve be here on Wednesday which doesn’t make sense

That sure doesn't... if it doesn't say "out for delivery" then it wasn't loaded in a vehicle going to your neighborhood that day.

Sometimes, even if it does say "out for delivery" if the driver can't fit it in the vehicle, it will get rolled over to the next day.

oldngray

nowhere special
That sure doesn't... if it doesn't say "out for delivery" then it wasn't loaded in a vehicle going to your neighborhood that day.

Sometimes, even if it does say "out for delivery" if the driver can't fit it in the vehicle, it will get rolled over to the next day.
That sounds like Amazon delivery. They are really bad about that.

You get what you pay for.

OrioN

Yeah, after all the drivers are on route, the warehouse workers walk the belts and re-code what's left behind as 027s DNAs

!Retired!

Had a pkg that supposed to be here on the 21 but they keep saying delivery exception on Thursday Friday and than Saturday and finally on Monday I checked they said it was incorrect address. I have lived here for three years
I don't see anywhere in your post where it said 'Out for delivery'. Did it?
Well I if they would’ve ship it UPS or USPS it would’ve been here on time and they would be able to find my address
And you know this to be fact why?
See what happens when you procrastinate.
He wasn't paying attention to the news these past few years. There's been plenty of news from many people not getting their packages on time because of how busy delivery companies get.

OrioN

Should have divert the package to a FedEx office or Walgreen location that is open 24. Hours

I had a few that were done this way

outtatime

So Christmas is all about material things and not about family? I suppose you also think money can buy love? Oh boo hoo, "a gift didn't arrive in time even though I ordered it a whole week before Christmas".

dezguy

So Christmas is all about material things and not about family? I suppose you also think money can buy love? Oh boo hoo, "a gift didn't arrive in time even though I ordered it a whole week before Christmas".
I ordered something from a boxing day sale when I got home from dinner, tonight. If it doesn't show up in 2 days like promised, my boxing day will be ruined. Whaaaaaaaa!!!!

OrioN

Don't be hating on the op...

He just wanted to know if others were given poor service from subcontractor drivers...

Already put my 2¢ in and can't afford to add more; dat wuz my Xmas bonus bissh!

Luther24

Don't be hating on the op...

He just wanted to know if others were given poor service from subcontractor drivers...

Already put my 2¢ in and can't afford to add more; dat wuz my Xmas bonus bissh!
Ur correct just seeing if anyone else out there didn’t get the present and I was also wondering if that was normal about it being on the truck and than a delivery exception was put on it later I the day

Oldfart

Ur correct just seeing if anyone else out there didn’t get the present and I was also wondering if that was normal about it being on the truck and than a delivery exception was put on it later I the day
Don't let these tools give you a hard time. Most are just bitter and frustrated employees that just don't care. Sounds like a driver was covering his tail by scanning as a bad address. While it is possible your driver might have been blown out on Thursday, you should have gotten your package by Monday. Deliveries were made everyday from Thur-Mon with the exception of Sunday in most areas. The station in your area should have been emptied out and everything should have been delivered before Christmas. You were not given very good service by your driver.