anybody have the Christmas ruined by fedex

Oldfart

Christmas is always on 12-25. buy early, ship early. end of problem.
How do you know they didn't order early and the shipper was late getting it out? How do you know if their situation changed and they decided late in the month to order something. If the package was supposed to be delivered on the 21st, it was shipped on the 18/19/20 and ordered before that. That is what Fedex is built on. While not getting it on the 21st isn't surprising, not getting it at all isn't right and maybe having a driver code it a bad address so they didn't have to deliver it is totally wrong.

Last edited:

vantexan

How do you know they didn't order early and the shipper was late getting it out? How do you know if their situation changed and they decided late in the month to order something. If the package was supposed to be delivered on the 21st, it was shipped on the 18/19/20 and ordered before that. That is what Fedex is built on. While not getting it on the 21st isn't surprising, not getting it at all isn't right and maybe having a driver code it a bad address so they didn't have to deliver it is totally wrong.
Here he comes to save the dayyyyy......

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Had a pkg that supposed to be here on the 21 but they keep saying delivery exception on Thursday Friday and than Saturday and finally on Monday I checked they said it was incorrect address. I have lived here for three years

Yeah Fedx could :censored2: up a wet dream

Total losers

Oldfart

Here he comes to save the dayyyyy......
You should know all the bad service tricks. That was your specialty. That is why you got ran off from stations all over the country. How is that tent and sleeping bag doing these day?

Last edited:

FedGT

Well I if they would’ve ship it UPS or USPS it would’ve been here on time and they would be able to find my address

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Because nothing ever comes late from UPS or USPS!!

There are multiple reasons why no one cares about your “sad me” post. The largest would be that those contracted drivers just got done delivery 300+ packages a day, anywhere between 100-200 stops per day not to mention a ridiculous amount of pickups. 13 hours plus a day of hard labor 6 days a week for the last 6 weeks and most probably didn’t break $40k this year. So how about instead of being a little bitch you tell every active worker here, thank you for breaking down your bodies and working harder than 85% of all Americans to get you what you ask for everyday/holiday from Ecommerce so you don’t have to get off your but and go to a store.

*disclaimer, I dont contract any longer. Had trouble dealing with ingrates!!!

bbsam

Staff member
Ur correct just seeing if anyone else out there didn’t get the present and I was also wondering if that was normal about it being on the truck and than a delivery exception was put on it later I the day
I’ll give this feedback. “Loaded on truck” means nothing. Could well be scanned to a truck and tossed on a pile of boxes outside a truck three load positions away.

It could be loaded on the incorrect truck several days in a row.

For all the drawbacks of contractor drivers, it’s important to realize that the company is more than happy to try and lay blame on the contractor that is really their own.

Oldfart

I’ll give this feedback. “Loaded on truck” means nothing. Could well be scanned to a truck and tossed on a pile of boxes outside a truck three load positions away.

For all the drawbacks of contractor drivers, it’s important to realize that the company is more than happy to try and lay blame on the contractor that is really their own.
Why is it the company's fault someone coded it INCORRECT ADDRESS?

Oldfart

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Because nothing ever comes late from UPS or USPS!!

There are multiple reasons why no one cares about your “sad me” post. The largest would be that those contracted drivers just got done delivery 300+ packages a day, anywhere between 100-200 stops per day not to mention a ridiculous amount of pickups. 13 hours plus a day of hard labor 6 days a week for the last 6 weeks and most probably didn’t break $40k this year. So how about instead of being a little bitch you tell every active worker here, thank you for breaking down your bodies and working harder than 85% of all Americans to get you what you ask for everyday/holiday from Ecommerce so you don’t have to get off your but and go to a store.

*disclaimer, I dont contract any longer. Had trouble dealing with ingrates!!!
You are 100% correct. A customer expecting their package to be delivered when it was at the station 5 days before Christmas is asking too much. Having a driver code a correctly addressed package as a bad address is totally the customers fault.

Last edited:

bbsam

Staff member
Why is it the company's fault someone coded it INCORRECT ADDRESS?
I’ve had packages coded all different ways changed by the company in their “VSA”. Van Security Audit

Their scan supersedes anything a driver puts on it.

FedGT

Did I say it was their fault??

You want to tell me how you know it wasn’t on the wrong truck multiple days?

Want to tell me how you know it wasn’t the terminal scanning to a contractor so they don’t receive a bad code that goes against them?

You want to share your experience of what a terminal does to the codes of their contractors (since apparently you know all inner workings of Ground/HD, somehow since you were just an Express courier)

I guess you can’t tell me any of that so how about you post something worth while next time opposed to some crap you think is fact on no basis

outtatime

Ur correct just seeing if anyone else out there didn’t get the present and I was also wondering if that was normal about it being on the truck and than a delivery exception was put on it later I the day
If that is the case, then why the clickbait thread title crying FedEx ruined Christmas?

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag

Then, the proper DEX is 012... loaded to wrong route.

If that driver couldn't find the home due to a bad GPS plot or unlabeled mailbox, house, or driveway markers, then DEX it as 003, unable to locate

Wasn't click bait, op didn't know FedEx ground and HD were subcontractor drivers and probably had a lazy supplemental driver doing his neighborhood

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I’m not a loser buddy

tenor (12).gif

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
He wasn't paying attention to the news these past few years. There's been plenty of news from many people not getting their packages on time because of how busy delivery companies get.

While that's a caveat that should be considered, I don't blame a customer for a failure of FedEx or UPS to hold up their end of the deal.

FedGT

Then, the proper DEX is 012... loaded to wrong route.

If that driver couldn't find the home due to a bad GPS plot or unlabeled mailbox, house, or driveway markers, then DEX it as 003, unable to locate

I had 002, 004, 012, 003, even 007s changed by the terminal towards the end of my days there to 027s. Packages were always placed back on same trucks. Codes at certain terminals with no integrity of their own are worthless.

FedGT

I think I found where ex recruited Oldfart, all they had to do was super enema a little more purple promise in and they found the perfect “soldier/cheerleader”

CloseBeneficialAmericancicada-small.gif

Oldfart

Did I say it was their fault??

You want to tell me how you know it wasn’t on the wrong truck multiple days?

Want to tell me how you know it wasn’t the terminal scanning to a contractor so they don’t receive a bad code that goes against them?

You want to share your experience of what a terminal does to the codes of their contractors (since apparently you know all inner workings of Ground/HD, somehow since you were just an Express courier)

I guess you can’t tell me any of that so how about you post something worth while next time opposed to some crap you think is fact on no basis
So it is the customers fault it was on the wrong truck 4 days in a row? 4 days in a row? WOW!!!

The only thing the customer did was expect a delivery 5 days before Christmas. Either the driver or drivers didn't do their job or someone with the company put an incorrect scan on it. Calling the recipient names and blaming them for using Fedex during peak is senseless.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
004 & 007 are legit codes... your terminal management are a bunch of scabs for doing that

002 & 003 & 012 shouldn't count against them if their qa clerks did some actual follow up on them & re route to correct drivers