anybody have the Christmas ruined by fedex

FedGT

Unfortunately didn’t hold up to quite what they were expecting.
tenor.gif

FedGT

004 & 007 are legit codes... your terminal management are a bunch of scabs for doing that

002 & 003 & 012 shouldn't count against them if their qa clerks did some actual follow up on them & re route to correct drivers

I agree, they did it to try to force other attempts, up to 6 was the highest I ever saw.

bbsam

Staff member
Then, the proper DEX is 012... loaded to wrong route.

If that driver couldn't find the home due to a bad GPS plot or unlabeled mailbox, house, or driveway markers, then DEX it as 003, unable to locate

Wasn't click bait, op didn't know FedEx ground and HD were subcontractor drivers and probably had a lazy supplemental driver doing his neighborhood
The real fight is with the reload and their insistence on changing status codes.

Why are you not getting this?

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Because I reload my own cargo... the qa clerk in my terminal backs me up since I am one who knows my area.

They don't have conflicts with me or my ao or BC

bbsam

Staff member
Because I reload my own cargo... the qa clerk in my terminal backs me up since I am one who knows my area.

They don't have conflicts with me or my ao or BC
We have paid loaders to load cargo and I expect terminal staff to show integrity in their scans. I’ve seen drivers fired for not doing so.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
I guess that's depending on the driver's training or lack thereof in another thread...

I wish the paid preloaders can fine sort my cargo in SiD sequence on the floor instead of just piling them up randomly on a cart or plastic pallet

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
My toaster broke down on me yesterday - yesterday, December 25 of all days.
Sunbeam - you completely ruined Christmas you :censored2:ty bastards, I :censored2:ing HATE YOU!!! >:(

Oldfart

Do the Depends hold up long enough for you to make your FO's?
I haven't broken down to that point yet. You make jokes about someone's health one minute and cry about emergency rooms bills you ran up earlier. Is that the definition of hypocrite? Maybe sleeping in a sleeping bag again will make your body recover. Is that 1 man or 2 man tent you live in?

Oldfart

Just barely. That's why they schedule him only 3 hours a day.
Meanwhile you continue to hate because I got the sweetheart deal. It chaps your butt. Looks like a beautiful morning here. Gonna slip out here shortly and wet a hook in the lake. Did your deadend job give you the day off today?

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Meanwhile you continue to hate because I got the sweetheart deal. It chaps your butt. Looks like a beautiful morning here. Gonna slip out here shortly and wet a hook in the lake. Did your deadend job give you the day off today?
And you’re an inbicile too. Tell me what kind of a deadend job I have. I’d sure love to know. Good luck fishing today. Hope you catch that trouser trout you’re looking for.

bacha29

The only thing you're going to wet today is your pants........Bummer!