anybody have the Christmas ruined by fedex

Luther24

Had a pkg that supposed to be here on the 21 but they keep saying delivery exception on Thursday Friday and than Saturday and finally on Monday I checked they said it was incorrect address. I have lived here for three years

oldngray

nowhere special
participated.jpg

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
You should've dialed the 800# as soon as you received the first delivery exception. Did you dialed the# and actually spoke with someone???

Possibly a seasonal driver who doesn't know the area... I had to rescue 2 drivers from not finding a couple of unmarked homes or mailbox or road markers.

Luther24

You should've dialed the 800# as soon as you received the first delivery exception. Did you dialed the# and actually spoke with someone???

Possibly a seasonal driver who doesn't know the area... I had to rescue 2 drivers from not finding a couple of unmarked homes or mailbox or road markers.
I did on Saturday afternoon and the lady at the center told me it was still on the trailer and I could go pick it up on Monday but the tracking said it would’ve be here on Wednesday which doesn’t make sense