Anyone Afraid Of Inflation?

Thebrownblob

Oh I know that.
I'm getting a little bit of work done at my house this week and none of the people are American.

Every one of those guys are busting their butts, I'm getting tired just watching them that's how hard they are working.

I talked to the owner of the company and he said he couldn't find any qualified American people that wanted to do this job, absolutely ridiculous

And he's paying them a good hourly wage
Everyone wants to become TikTok famous and rich I guess? Idk strange times we live in.

Next Day Error

X - Other
Wouldn’t it be nice if we had a president that pushed for peace instead of a war? Hey let’s just keep sending money over there to ramp this thing up and destroy the world economy. Absolutely no talk of peace. Proxy wars are fun.

You want to appease a tyrant? Putin will not be reasoned with. If you think so, you're the mark.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
WASHINGTON, D.C.–The popular ‘inflation is a myth’ hoodie has returned to the online White House gift shop, but this time it costs $289. Despite their rich history of being unaware of things, Democrats shoppers actually noticed the price jump.

The White House was forced to release the following statement regarding the sweatshirt:

“Some have noticed a mostly peaceful price increase on the hoodie. We have a simple explanation. Since Joe Biden’s deep catholic faith teaches us all to be less dependent on money, this administration has devalued our currency a great deal for the glory of God. However, people also love having tons of cash. So we did that too! Lastly, the material comes from a factory in Wuhan, China, and we canceled the supply chain because the word ‘chain’ made people think of slavery.”

Not only did the statement not increase the sales of the garment, but it also seemed to fuel the dangerous conspiracy theory that ‘inflation is real.’

However, the clever Biden administration quickly corrected the matter.

A new OSHA regulation will now require every American to purchase two ‘inflation is a myth’ hoodies by December 5th or be tried as an insurrectionist.

Thebrownblob

It's a crazy world right now
Literally there’s talk of using nuclear weapons in certain areas. It’s like the world has gone mad, and are begging for pain and war. Where are the leaders pushing for peace? Someone wants war because there’s lots of money in it and they don’t care about the death and destruction. Both economic and physical.