Anyone Afraid Of Inflation?

Thebrownblob

Biden begged Putin to stop the build-up back in January. Did everything short of getting on his hands and knees.

Simple question for you: Who has responsibility for starting this war?
Lol Biden begged? What a :censored2:, he has zero respect from the international community because the guy craps his pants. And falls asleep in meetings. Please stop with your deranged nonsense. There’s lots of answers to who and what started the war ,you’re not intelligent enough to understand all of that so I won’t get into it. What I do know is Biden is not capable of brokering a peace deal. And his handlers do not want one.

Next Day Error

X - Other
Lol Biden begged? What a :censored2:, he has zero respect from the international community because the guy craps his pants. And falls asleep in meetings. Please stop with your deranged nonsense. There’s lots of answers to who started the war and what started the war you’re not intelligent enough to understand all of that so I won’t get into it. What I do know is Biden is not capable of brokering a peace deal. And his handlers do not want one.
What’s with you and the incessant personal attacks?

I can roll plenty of tape for you and send you plenty of articles with direct quotes from the president telling Putin to stop his military build-up.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Biden begged Putin to stop the build-up back in January. Did everything short of getting on his hands and knees.

Simple question for you: Who has responsibility for starting this war?

Everyone who participated in the election fortification. Trump had Russia on lock, and was in the process of uncovering all the jacked up stuff the establishment/globalists were doing in Ukraine. All of this would have been avoided, but you guys were told to throw a hissy fit over some trolling tweets. Way to go.

Thebrownblob

Everyone who participated in the election fortification. Trump had Russia on lock, and was in the process of uncovering all the jacked up stuff the establishment/globalists were doing in Ukraine. All of this would have been avoided, but you guys were told to throw a hissy fit over some trolling tweets. Way to go.
But but Biden was on his hands and knees 😂😂. Ukraine is where all the grift in Washington gets laundered. No way they were going to allow that to be exposed.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The democrats have sown the seeds of the destruction of our republic, all for the sake of their own power.

Next Day Error

X - Other
Creative conspiracy theory!

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Show me the proof or shut up.

"Shut up." Lol. Good one Lloyd.

dumb-dumber.gif

Proof of what? Election fortification? I have a whole thread dedicated to it. Time magazine had the hubris to print an entire article dedicated to explaining some of the many ways the election was illegally fortified.

Or are you talking about the money laundering through the Ukraine? No one even denies that, your mefia sources just don't talk about it. Don't get me started on the weapons we are sending to Ukraine that are magically disappearing.

Next Day Error

X - Other
"Shut up." Lol. Good one Lloyd.

View attachment 401274

Proof of what? Election fortification? I have a whole thread dedicated to it. Time magazine had the hubris to print an entire article dedicated to explaining some of the many ways the election was illegally fortified.

Or are you talking about the money laundering through the Ukraine? No one even denies that, your mefia sources just don't talk about it. Don't get me started on the weapons we are sending to Ukraine that are magically disappearing.
My god, you make up a lot of things. It's really pretty amazing.

Next Day Error

X - Other
Lol Studies? Are you talking about junk science? Because studying science and truth are not something you would have the ability to understand. You’ve shown that over and over again. The world is coming to an end chicken Little, The sky is falling. 😂
You’re challenging the entire field of climatology? Ok, that’s totally fine.

What’s your rebuttal to the theory of anthropogenic climate change?

Do you re-read these posts? Don’t you see how you’re personally attacking me in almost every single one of your comments? You don’t understand that that’s because you can’t hold a sane argument, do you?

Thebrownblob

You’re challenging the entire field of climatology? Ok, that’s totally fine.

What’s your rebuttal to the theory of anthropogenic climate change?

Do you re-read these posts? Don’t you see how you’re personally attacking me in almost every single one of your comments? You don’t understand that that’s because you can’t hold a sane argument, do you?
Your first statement is a complete lie. “Entire”? Science is not about consensus and agreement. nothing is ever “settled”, This is why you’re not taken seriously because you enjoy lying and liars. Such a confused individual that you don’t even have any self awareness. What a pitiful existence. There’s no attacking here it’s not complicated to figure out who and what you are, along with your most likely many other sceennames, and I have never bothered to reread anything you have written. Fiction is only worth reading once.

Last edited: