Anyone Afraid Of Inflation?

Literally there’s talk of using nuclear weapons in certain areas. It’s like the world has gone mad, and are begging for pain and war. Where are the people pushing for peace? Someone wants war because there’s lots of money in it and they don’t care about the death and destruction. Both economic and physical.
Just like they are bombing the nuclear power plant in ukraine?

Thebrownblob

Just like they are bombing the nuclear power plant in ukraine?
Agreed and I am not taking sides in this they are all insane. I only want to point out there are no leaders talking about peace. The only thing they are talking about is more money, more weapon, and you sacrificing. While they eat steak, fly airplanes and drive any car they want. All while telling you it’s all necessary.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Next Day Error

X - Other
Agreed and I am not taking sides in this they are all insane. I only want to point out there are no leaders talking about peace. The only thing they are talking about is more money, more weapon, and you sacrificing. While they eat steak, fly airplanes and drive any car they want. All while telling you it’s all necessary.
That's just wrong. Flat wrong. Ukraine has sued for peace, begged Russia to stop. This is all RUSSIA. They did this. And all for one man's ego... Putin. Get it?

Thebrownblob

That's just wrong. Flat wrong. Ukraine has sued for peace, begged Russia to stop. This is all RUSSIA. They did this. And all for one man's ego... Putin. Get it?
If you think I’m going to get anything from you other than the fact that you are one of the top five most ignorant posters on this board you’re mistaken.

Last edited:

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Indeed that is a distinct possibility.
FB_IMG_1663139755592.jpg

Thebrownblob

Next Day Error

X - Other
If you think I’m going to get anything from you other than the fact that you are one of the top five most ignorant posters on this board you’re mistaken.
Keep the personal attacks coming, I don't care. The bottom line is that you're defending Putin by claiming the United States wants this war. That's totally STUPID. Period.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Next Day Error

X - Other
There’s no dodge. You’ve been proven a partisan manipulative storyteller there’s no reason to give you any credibility because you have none. It’s just that simple. That and your three or four other aliases seals the deal. I hope you have a blessed weekend.
You change the subject constantly, buddy. Keep licking Putin‘s undercarriage.

Thebrownblob

You change the subject constantly, buddy. Keep licking Putin‘s undercarriage.

I’m not sure what subject I changed? The only person here who’s licking anyone’s undercarriage would be you. Putin is a tyrant, Joe Biden is as well. He is unable to negotiate peace because he wants war and so do you and your cronies. That’s because you’re foolish. Simple as that. And speaking of licking and undercarriage maybe you could take the vaccine kings picture off your avatar. Another thing that shows you to be quite foolish.

Next Day Error

X - Other
I’m not sure what subject I changed? The only person here who’s licking anyone’s undercarriage would be you. Putin is a tyrant, Joe Biden is as well. He is unable to negotiate peace because he wants war and so do you and your cronies. That’s because you’re foolish. Simple as that. And speaking of licking and undercarriage maybe you could take the vaccine kings picture off your avatar. Another thing that shows you to be quite foolish.
Biden begged Putin to stop the build-up back in January. Did everything short of getting on his hands and knees.

Simple question for you: Who has responsibility for starting this war?