Anyone care to defend his actions?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
saJaQ7q.jpg
MjAxMi0xZWRiZmQxMjg3ZjQ3OGFh.png

And the Council for American-Islamic Relations have already said the Muslims should follow Sharia law and so should everybody else in the US.
http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/we-are-above-the-law-of-the-land/
Did I tell you enough yet, or is there more that you don't know in your little mind.

Last edited:

realbrown1

10 point

Maybe the NBC story: ISIS Terror...A yahzidi woman's remembrance of the sex slave auction will open some eyes.

Libyan men and others are involved with raping 8, 9, & 10 yr old little girls after they "bought" them.

See no evil, hear no evil. Evil exists. Why are those crimes not only legal but accepted in Muslim countries?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Maybe the NBC story: ISIS Terror...A yahzidi woman's remembrance of the sex slave auction will open some eyes.

Libyan men and others are involved with raping 8, 9, & 10 yr old little girls after they "bought" them.

See no evil, hear no evil. Evil exists. Why are those crimes not only legal but accepted in Muslim countries?
So how many countries would you have us fix? All of them? Maybe you could explain the rationale for which ones we choose.

10 point

So how many countries would you have us fix? All of them? Maybe you could explain the rationale for which ones we choose.
We broke it. We bought it.

That's fair.

Did I say anything about broadening our reach? We deserted the Kurds who were our allies in that area.
Have some compassion friend. That could've been my sisters, mom, daughters, or wife sold for sex abuses.

We've liberated and protected other countries in the last 100 yrs. We lost I believe about 50,000 on D-Day. Did we turn back? No. We stood against evil.

Choose the countries? I dont choose anything. Your resolve and mine are totally different. But if we broke the system we need to fix it.
Compassion and resolve are personal issues. Nothing you say would change how I feel about women and little girls being beaten into submission to give in to rape.
Walk away. Turn your head. Shut off the TV.
We're raising a generation of spineless and heartless cowards.
Responding further to you on this issue is a waste of my time because it's as I said ... my personal feelings and you won't change them. Neither will it change the outcome of the slaughter in Iraq. But I feel pity for the ones we deserted.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member

That's fair.

Did I say anything about broadening our reach? We deserted the Kurds who were our allies in that area.
Have some compassion friend. That could've been my sisters, mom, daughters, or wife sold for sex abuses.

We've liberated and protected other countries in the last 100 yrs. We lost I believe about 50,000 on D-Day. Did we turn back? No. We stood against evil.

Choose the countries? I dont choose anything. Your resolve and mine are totally different. But if we broke the system we need to fix it.
Compassion and resolve are personal issues. Nothing you say would change how I feel about women and little girls being beaten into submission to give in to rape.
There are upwards of 80,000 reported rapes in the US every year. I agree with you that it's a terrible crime, but since we can't seem to eradicate it even in our own country I'm not sure we should be invading other countries for the purpose of stopping it there.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

That's fair.

You're right, our resolve is much different. I look at what we've done in the middle east since the 1950's, and accept that we can only make things worse.
Comparing the middle east to WWII is just crazy, so I'm not even gonna address that.
In regards to raising a generation of spineless and heartless cowards, I'd say it is the generation in charge right now that is afraid. Afraid to admit that they were wrong about Iraq and Afghanistan. Afraid to admit that America cannot fix the mess they've made. Afraid to to do the right thing and just leave.

10 point

There are upwards of 80,000 reported rapes in the US every year. I agree with you that it's a terrible crime, but since we can't seem to eradicate it even in our own country I'm not sure we should be invading other countries for the purpose of stopping it there.
We're not invading now, we deserted.

I'm not saying we should have been over there and did what we did and personally, i dont believe we should've stepped one foot into Iraq except to chase the scum back from Kuwait.

80,000 reported, more unreported. In a country of how many million? It's all wrong and it's also punishable by law here.

Not there.
You're right, our resolve is much different. I look at what we've done in the middle east since the 1950's, and accept that we can only make things worse.
Comparing the middle east to WWII is just crazy, so I'm not even gonna address that.
In regards to raising a generation of spineless and heartless cowards, I'd say it is the generation in charge right now that is afraid. Afraid to admit that they were wrong about Iraq and Afghanistan. Afraid to admit that America cannot fix the mess they've made. Afraid to to do the right thing and just leave.
Comparing the murdering of innocent people and our response to it is crazy? Only to those who dont want to see the similarities of American compassion.

Again, i will repeat, I don't believe we should have done what we did in Iraq but we need to clean up our own mistakes and not turn tail and run.
Saddam Hussein would never have buckled to Isis and i dont believe Isis would have tried to take his country had he been in power still.
We own this one and the blood of these people is on our hands indirectly.
There's no good or easy answer in this situation but we are morally the proud owners of a messed up country.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Comparing the murdering of innocent people and our response to it is crazy? Only to those who dont want to see the similarities of American compassion.

Again, i will repeat, I don't believe we should have done what we did in Iraq but we need to clean up our own mistakes and not turn tail and run.
Saddam Hussein would never have buckled to Isis and i dont believe Isis would have tried to take his country had he been in power still.
We own this one and the blood of these people is on our hands indirectly.
There's no good or easy answer in this situation but we are morally the proud owners of a messed up country.
The similarities of American compassion? Are you for real? Do you know how many innocent civilians have been killed because of our "compassion"?
You say we should clean up our own mistakes, what makes you think that is even possible? These people have been murdering each other over this barren land for a thousand years, but America in all of it's wisdom can fix everything... what a joke. You can't force democracy down people's throat, they have to want it.

realbrown1

A vast majority of that 80,000 rapes occured in prison.

realbrown1

The similarities of American compassion? Are you for real? Do you know how many innocent civilians have been killed because of our "compassion"?
You say we should clean up our own mistakes, what makes you think that is even possible? These people have been murdering each other over this barren land for a thousand years, but America in all of it's wisdom can fix everything... what a joke. You can't force democracy down people's throat, they have to want it.
They will never want democracy as long as islam is their religion. Islam does not lead to democracy. It kills it.

10 point

I agree with your last post except the issue is that we already bought this one.

I don't believe we can just turn tail and run. It's now either a long term commitment for us or we're just going to leave the innocent people to the wolves.
We're responsible. No one can hide from that verdict.
Guilty.