Anyone care to defend his actions?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I agree with your last post except the issue is that we already bought this one.

I don't believe we can just turn tail and run. It's now either a long term commitment for us or we're just going to leave the innocent people to the wolves.
We're responsible. No one can hide from that verdict.
Guilty.
Clinton did it to the Iraqis and the Kurds back in the 90's ... I'm sure the Demos can do it again.

ch317273

When your bank says no, champion says YES
Never thought I'd be defending Obama but I just watched meet the press and unbelievably people, democrats included are saying Obama will be remembered as a president who started a war, this in response to his actions moving forward against Isis, I disagree I don't think Obama is starting a war he's responding to a threat, I mean he hasn't even done anything yet but petition congress but I don't think that's fair, his own liberals are disagreeing with his potential decision to fight Isis, it's like some of them are turning on him, what a joke! The commander in chief, whomever it is, should be supported in a decision to respond to a terrorist threat, and yet the dems are already licking their chops to label even Obama, their own, as a "war starter".....just when you think you've heard it all....

bbsam

Staff member
Never thought I'd be defending Obama but I just watched meet the press and unbelievably people, democrats included are saying Obama will be remembered as a president who started a war, this in response to his actions moving forward against Isis, I disagree I don't think Obama is starting a war he's responding to a threat, I mean he hasn't even done anything yet but petition congress but I don't think that's fair, his own liberals are disagreeing with his potential decision to fight Isis, it's like some of them are turning on him, what a joke! The commander in chief, whomever it is, should be supported in a decision to respond to a terrorist threat, and yet the dems are already licking their chops to label even Obama, their own, as a "war starter".....just when you think you've heard it all....
What's that raging liberal Rand Paul saying about it?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...oints-do-claims-of-hate-crime-become-hateful/
police say the cause was a dispute with the alleged killer over a parking space. A neighbor has said he was an “equal opportunity” hater. And the alleged killer, an atheist with a progressive political bent, had apparently backed the controversial “Ground Zero mosque” on social media when conservatives had opposed it.
That has not stopped the family of the victims, members of the media, the political left, and even the Palestinian Authority from claiming the murders were a hate crime.

ch317273

What's that raging liberal Rand Paul saying about it?
I'm not sure but I must say there are certain things about liberitarianism and rand Paul that I like, he seems pretty fair on a lot of his opinions on certain issues, seems like he can appeal to the left and the right on certain things, not everything though

ch317273

bbsam

Staff member
http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...oints-do-claims-of-hate-crime-become-hateful/
police say the cause was a dispute with the alleged killer over a parking space. A neighbor has said he was an “equal opportunity” hater. And the alleged killer, an atheist with a progressive political bent, had apparently backed the controversial “Ground Zero mosque” on social media when conservatives had opposed it.
That has not stopped the family of the victims, members of the media, the political left, and even the Palestinian Authority from claiming the murders were a hate crime.
Are you saying that only people who voice political views on the right are capable of hate crimes?

CJinx

Ratings drive content.

Man shoots, kills three in parking dispute
Atheist shoots, kills three Muslim UNC students

Which headline title do you think will grab a bigger audience?

ch317273

image.jpg