anyone else burnt out yet?

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Two bitter people can't even get along. I bet you were great at clearing a room when you worked. You walked in spewing hatred, your coworkers ran to the exits.
I'll bet where you worked no one could get a word in edgewise with their manager 'cause you were always in their office kissing ass.

falcon back

I'll bet where you worked no one could get a word in edgewise with their manager 'cause you were always in their office kissing ass.
Wasn't my style. I did notice the back of your wife's head in the lap of my last manager.

1608438984091.png

MassWineGuy

I would have burned out if I worked today (Sunday), after working all week and Saturday. We’ll see how this week shapes up. I said I’d work Christmas Day if needed. Given the vast amount of freight we have under the belts in the sort area, it seems like a decent chance that I’ll be delivering that day.

Yesterday I parked for a delivery without noticing that I’d partially blocked a driveway. My Power Pad had died so I was busy writing down the tracking number, address, etc. When I got out a guy in his BMW was trying to pull out of the driveway. He said “Hey dude!,” as I walked by. I apologized that I hadn’t seen him waiting and said I’d only be a moment. Then he yelled “friend* you.” In that case, I replied, I’ll definitely be a moment.

AB831

Yesterday I parked for a delivery without noticing that I’d partially blocked a driveway. My Power Pad had died so I was busy writing down the tracking number, address, etc. When I got out a guy in his BMW was trying to pull out of the driveway. He said “Hey dude!,” as I walked by. I apologized that I hadn’t seen him waiting and said I’d only be a moment. Then he yelled “friend* you.” In that case, I replied, I’ll definitely be a moment.
That always amused me too. You want me to move quickly, so scream at me and see how fast I go

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
My first Saturday route was in Annapolis, Maryland. Some of the people who lived there carried themselves as if they were divine
DIVINITY:
Sources include: USDA
Amount Per 1 piece (11 g)
Calories 40
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0 g 0%
Saturated fat 0 g 0%
Polyunsaturated fat 0 g
Monounsaturated fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg 0%
Sodium 4 mg 0%
Potassium 3 mg 0%
Total Carbohydrate 10 g 3%
Dietary fiber 0 g 0%
Sugar 9 g
Protein 0.1 g 0%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 0% Iron 0%
Vitamin B-6 0% Cobalamin 0%
Magnesium 0%

As you can see, earthly divinity has no value!

Code 82 Approved

Titanium Plus+ Level Member with benefits!
I would have burned out if I worked today (Sunday), after working all week and Saturday. We’ll see how this week shapes up. I said I’d work Christmas Day if needed. Given the vast amount of freight we have under the belts in the sort area, it seems like a decent chance that I’ll be delivering that day.

About like my day a few ago.. I was staged for the next diesel pump available at the Pilot, and before I could start the truck, a JB Hunt driver zipped in front of me and stole my pump. I was pretty livid. I walked to his cab and threw my hands in the air asking wtf dude?
He called me a piece of sh^% then it got nasty. 5 minutes of cussing and insults about the virtue of all of our female relatives. I got him good though, he locked his door after I told him to brush his teeth because his breath smelled like his daughter's crotch and should he choose to prove me wrong hop on down from there you mfpos.

falcon back

About like my day a few ago.. I was staged for the next diesel pump available at the Pilot, and before I could start the truck, a JB Hunt driver zipped in front of me and stole my pump. I was pretty livid. I walked to his cab and threw my hands in the air asking wtf dude?
He called me a piece of sh^% then it got nasty. 5 minutes of cussing and insults about the virtue of all of our female relatives. I got him good though, he locked his door after I told him to brush his teeth because his breath smelled like his daughter's crotch and should he choose to prove me wrong hop on down from there you mfpos.
You are making time and half waiting to fuel and you have to show your azs. What did you accomplish except risking getting butt stomped?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Has MFE hijacked Code 82's account???

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
getting to old for this peak *. how about you?
Peak this year was like the days when CEO Jim Kelly ran the show!

Is it Covid and volume going to USPS & Amazon??? I bet UPS misses huge Q4.

I'm not betting on UPS... slowly shifting into cash and pot stocks. ACB, APHA,HEXO,TLRY

That's my bet... I could be wrong. Still, I see a fat miss by UPS.

Feels good to be hammered (spirit-wise) at 3pm again on Christmas Eve! Been freakin forever. Home with lots of daylight. There really is a baby Jesus! 😁