anyone else burnt out yet?

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Under 9 hours a day here. Actually grateful that my management has been staffing up.
That's got to be disappointing to the usual idiots here who were hoping for a disaster so they could complain about blue tarps and so on.

floridays

That's got to be disappointing to the usual idiots here who were hoping for a disaster so they could complain about blue tarps and so on.
I'm no usual idiot, I'm casual, that said, I bet every penny I'll make this year against yours that the condition changes. Up for it?

bacha29

Major snow storm coming for the North East and Mid Atlantic region we'll see what that does. No question to this point it would go well. Good weather a weak economy crippled by COVID . On line spending above last year but not as much as expected. Not that it was great management but good fortune more than anything else.

floridays

Major snow storm coming for the North East and Mid Atlantic region we'll see what that does. No question to this point it would go well. Good weather a weak economy crippled by COVID . On line spending above last year but not as much as expected. Not that it was great management but good fortune more than anything else.
Before I tell you, I'll let you guess what you are full of.