Anyone else do this....

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I find it fascinating how many people are hoarders. That's all I ever look for.

Don't know why..
My uncle was asking me about my job this past weekend. I said one thing I know is there are a lot more hoarders out there than anyone thinks their are.

BrownChoice

One of the many things i love is seeing all the hotties, doesnt matter if they are cougars, teenagers, yes i like em old and young, in the spandex walking or jogging. Boy do i try hard not to get a stiffy. I chalk it up to my high testosterone.

BrownChoice

I find myself daydreaming every single day more than a few times pounding them in the back of the package car, all while trying not to say something inappropriate... And its sometimes so hard not to... :-/

And we all know there are those hotties that are thinkin the exact same thing, i can guarantee it.. :-)

ArcherUTR

When walking up to a house I like to look for identity clues. Small monogram yard flag, doormat with name or monogram, door knocker, vanity plates, name written in magic marker on cooler top..... That type of thing.

Before some smart :censored2: from NY says that he knows know every possible address on his bid route and who lives there, I also have a bid route, and I can deliver many stops from just the name.

I just find it an interesting pastime.....

I'm not sure what this thread is about, and I hope that internet English is your second language. But for any rookies - verify the original label address, confirm the physical address on the curb, mailbox, yard marker, address sign, with the next couple of neighbor's houses, or with the actual resident. Deliver and proceed to next stop.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
mammy.jpg
Stay away,from my Grandma!
Your grandma is freakin hot dude, let me get the digits dogg lmfao.

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
I do the investigating without even thinking about it.

A few years back I met a family from my delivery area but I was at a party 2 hours away from there. Just out of conversation they mentioned where they were from and I asked their name. After the lady told me I described her house to the "T" including the smallest details and even her dog. She was extremely freaked out and asked how I knew all that. I said, "Oh, I'm sorry. I'm your UPS driver." I had only ever seen her once or twice since she was in sales and to her I was just a guy in a brown uniform.

My wife HATES when I do this. I like to freak people out. It bothers wife's one friend that I know how often she gets an amazon package.

Sent using BrownCafe App