Anyone else looking forward to the 4 day shortened workweek?

Saturday air delivery then the PM shuttle to the central hub. It sucks now but I guess once I stick it out long enough they'll get enough newer guys that I'll never have to work a Saturday again.
Gotcha. I work in a central hub and see outlying centers bring their pick ups in on Saturday afternoon. Most time they drive a hundred miles round trip for a couple boxes. Most people say they would kill for that job.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
4th.gif

3 DAY HOLIDAY WEEKEND

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Gotcha. I work in a central hub and see outlying centers bring their pick ups in on Saturday afternoon. Most time they drive a hundred miles round trip for a couple boxes. Most people say they would kill for that job.

I work in an outlying center. If we do get any air pickups on Saturday we have to shuttle them to Potsdam which in turns shuttles them to Black River which will forward them to Syracuse to catch the plane.

I have worked a few Saturdays and the days that I had to drive to Potsdam where the easiest $45/hr that I have ever made.

S

selfcancelsignal

A guy in our center musta been. Worked Mon., then called in the last 3 days 'cause he didn't like the route he'd been placed on.

Sent while driving from my flip phone via T9 word.