Anyone else seeing a HUGE increase full time jobs?

MoarTape

I would like to get a definitive answer on that. So many people saying different things. I went full time after August 1st, so I'd say I have a vested interest in it. lol

dogs.bite.me

I would like to get a definitive answer on that. So many people saying different things. I went full time after August 1st, so I'd say I have a vested interest in it. lol

You will be on 4 yr progression. Just because locals havent approved it, majority of people voted yes, so when locals do approve it will be retroactive to august 1.

Contract was ratified when the master agreement was passed. That just cant go into effect until all locals pass their votes. When it does get completely ratified, it will be retroactive to august 1st.

sent from galaxy s4 using tapatalk

Notretiredyet

Everyone who has retired since master was ratified has been told the pension increase will be paid at the same time those of us still working get our retro pay. Can't believe how many times a week I'm asked when that's going to happen. The bonus babies seem to be the most concerned about it for some reason, some are worried they won't get paid on incentive hours.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Everyone who has retired since master was ratified has been told the pension increase will be paid at the same time those of us still working get our retro pay. Can't believe how many times a week I'm asked when that's going to happen. The bonus babies seem to be the most concerned about it for some reason, some are worried they won't get paid on incentive hours.
Its sad but we have at least one and I'm sure there are more who needs his retro check to pay bills.

McGee

They're hiring around 48 drivers in my center, metro-Detroit area. We have a lot of older drivers waiting for the new contract to go through and retire, also a new center is opening and may take in drivers from the surrounding areas.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Check your messages....

Sent using BrownCafe App

Brownslave688

Seriously?

Sent using BrownCafe App
Been off awhile with an injury but this is pretty much a yearly occurrence. Off a couple months early in the year because of injury. Burn thru his vacation and sell a few things to make ends meet then spend the rest of the year digging out of the hole. Rinse and repeat.

Also refuses to bid art 22 or feeder jobs. Because of nights or weekends or doesn't want to drive 30 minutes to another center.

Oh yeah been off over 2 months this time and just filed for STD last week. Now he's asking to borrow money. Not the sharpest guy around.

Brown808

Where are all these openings for ft drivers at? I'm a ft driver in Hawaii trying to get a transfer to Cali to be closer to family.

Sent using BrownCafe App

oldngray

nowhere special
Been off awhile with an injury but this is pretty much a yearly occurrence. Off a couple months early in the year because of injury. Burn thru his vacation and sell a few things to make ends meet then spend the rest of the year digging out of the hole. Rinse and repeat.

Also refuses to bid art 22 or feeder jobs. Because of nights or weekends or doesn't want to drive 30 minutes to another center.

Oh yeah been off over 2 months this time and just filed for STD last week. Now he's asking to borrow money. Not the sharpest guy around.

Sounds like a guy I knew. Constantly took unpaid days off and did everything possible to avoid OT, then would complain about not having money.

Brownslave688

Sounds like a guy I knew. Constantly took unpaid days off and did everything possible to avoid OT, then would complain about not having money.
Yep that also. I've had this guy telling me how tight money is and how his house is only a month away from foreclosure then he will take 3 dead days the next week.