Anyone seen these package car cameras yet?

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Could you give us an example?

Kick it back.
You know how it goes. I’ve got the boys on the line for 12 hours on some days. After a while we start trying to outdo each other on the most messed up things we can think of. Gotta pass the time somehow.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
You know how it goes. I’ve got the boys on the line for 12 hours on some days. After a while we start trying to outdo each other on the most messed up things we can think of. Gotta pass the time somehow.

I get it now.

You, and some other "feeder drivers" were jawing on the radio.

Opps....

If gay is your way, that's Ok.

:biggrin:

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Don’t know how you can do that for 12 hours.. after about 2 hours with the same group I’m out…you start zoning out and repeating the same crap..

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Anyone confirm that inside camera can't be on while vehicle is off? Like lunch time or something? Wouldn't care for being checked on while I eat a sandwich.

Recording audio would be very illegal. Like making a phone call on lunch with the possibility of that private conversation being heard?
As far as recording audio without consent, it varies from state to state as to legality.

Yeet

Don’t know how you can do that for 12 hours.. after about 2 hours with the same group I’m out…you start zoning out and repeating the same crap..
Yeah we got about 5 on the line on a good day. With that many you can drop in and out and no one even knows you were gone.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
The issue isn't what they are doing with the cameras, it's that the cameras are there at all, and that people are so unwilling to risk losing their jobs that they gladly give up their basic human dignity. We are not live stock, but we are being groomed to accept being treated as such. The company could have bought units with only outward facing cameras. They chose not too. Once people get comfortable with the indignity of the camera being there, they will push for being able to use the inward facing camera. And people won't resist that either cause "muh job".

It is a classic behavioral psychology method of operant conditioning: systematic desensitization. Desensitization is used beneficially to help with anxiety and phobias. But it can also be used to get people used to conditions they would have felt were unacceptable at some point, by introducing stimulus a little at a time. Sort of how we are being conditioned to accept totalitarianism.
You're talking to the 9/11 generation

Yeet

Cover it up. Just tell them that you're a cover driver.

giphy.gif