Anyone wish to claim this is their offspring ?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I bet that WNBA player, Griner has a new perspective on America. Awwww she didn’t want the anthem played at games? Enjoy your stay in a Russian prison. She’ll kiss the ground when she gets back. America is so bad right? Lol Welcome to reality.
She gets no sympathy from me. How stupid does one have to be to bring CBD into another country, I don’t care who you are.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Then send them while they are younger.
Between middle school and high school.
Some kids are so babied they’d cry for their Mommy every night at that age. My daughter went to Disney World on a school trip when she was in the 9th grade, (I think) and she was shocked at how many of the kids were in constant contact with their parents. They couldn’t make a move without having to call a parent.

MAKAVELI

Why wouldn’t she pass through TSA and customs? She’s a WNBA athlete who probably was traveling with others.
Because it's not legal to bring into Russia. Pretty sure TSA and customs notifies travelers what is contraband in the country they are traveling to. Besides she still would have had to pass through Russian security when she entered the country.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Because it's not legal to bring into Russia. Pretty sure TSA and customs notifies travelers what is contraband in the country they are traveling to. Besides she still would have had to pass through Russian security when she entered the country.
TSA doesn’t warn anyone. You should know you’re subject to the laws of whatever country you’re in. If you’re stupid, it’s on you. She’s stupid.

vantexan

Sounds like great parenting to me. (I might have charged a little more). I’m thinking this woman’s kids won’t end up in this thread for acting out. Lol.

What say you guys?
My stepdaughter, who moved in over 5 years ago and is only giving her mother $60 a month, is dropping out of school without even finishing an associates degree. Moved in to get her bachelor's. Turns 30 in November.

vantexan

I sent my youngest some money today. She never asks for money. She asked why I sent the money and apologized for needing it. I told her it would only be a problem if she was 30 and needing the money. She just graduated from college and is looking for a job.
Something tells me you did a much better job of raising your daughter.