Anyone Working on MLK Day

JL 0513

I thought sure MLK was going to be a working Holiday. How the hell does MLK Day go from a regular day to leapfrogging Veterans Day in observance? This states that MLK is more important than all the Veterans in history. Also more important than all Presidents (Presidents day is a regular day).

Mother’s Day??? Seriously???

First time they've listed Mother's Day. Why list Sunday Holidays? Oh, and of course Father's Day isn't listed. 🙄

10:30 resi

I thought sure MLK was going to be a working Holiday. How the hell does MLK Day go from a regular day to leapfrogging Veterans Day in observance? This states that MLK is more important than all the Veterans in history. Also more important than all Presidents (Presidents day is a regular day).

First time they've listed Mother's Day. Why list Sunday Holidays? Oh, and of course Father's Day isn't listed. 🙄
Screenshot_20231226-233212.png
Screenshot_20231226-233106.png

Mothers day is a big day for shippers lots of NDA flowers

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants

That would be a discrimination lawsuit if someone wanted to make a stink. No fathers day off but mothers day.