AOC Who Earns $175,000.00 A Year Wants Us To Pay Her $17,000 Student Loan Debt

Thebrownblob

i will coup my way to the top of florida

me and desantis will be dynamic duo of corruption

we will make the student debt go so high it will take 35 years to pay it instead of 21.

older women will go crazy for us
Student debt? So you’re saying college kids are stupid and can’t say no to debt?

Thebrownblob

yes dear leader desantis has defunded education so much and financialized it so much that its impossible to not go into debt with a high school education
No

Floridians on average hold 3% less in federal and private student debt ($35,496) than the average borrower in the U.S. ($36,689).

rickyb

No

Floridians on average hold 3% less in federal and private student debt ($35,496) than the average borrower in the U.S. ($36,689).
desantis and I will stage a coup and add another zero to the end of that number, turn the chart upside down, and call it progress for all the single ladies

Thebrownblob

hopefully away from the low lying coastlines.

even almighty dear leader desantis will be powerless to resist rising sea levels

Yep all the politicians and the elite and Hollywood crowd are laughing at you while they sit on their beachfront property keep lapping up what they’re selling you they love it.

rickyb

Yep all the politicians and the elite and Hollywood crowd are laughing at you while they sit on their beachfront property keep lapping up what they’re selling you they love it.
it will be good for republicans to move to florida to talk to other republicans about increased flooding / rising sea levels

disney land crusader desantis will be powerless to stop it

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
I would think that those who bring others to the site, either through a sheer number of posts or through the content of their posts, would receive preferential treatment.
I told my center manager about this site when I first joined , took him a few years to build up courage to join .. his name is @CentralSup . Ive gotten no preferential treatment.

Thebrownblob

well ignorance is bliss (sortve) and republicans are definitely ignorant
I guess you didn’t read the story where all the Elite Democrats are buying ocean front property they love living like Kings and Queens while you eat Ramen noodles and agree with everything they say.