AOC Who Earns $175,000.00 A Year Wants Us To Pay Her $17,000 Student Loan Debt

Thebrownblob

this is about the financialization of america

the wall st vampire squid tentacles know no boundaries!
America has always been financialized. Some people suck at finances. You sound like one of them. Stop Putting yourself in debt and blaming others is the first step.

rickyb

America has always been financialized. Some people suck at finances. You sound like one of them. Stop Putting yourself in debt and blaming others is the first step.
wrong its doubled as a portion of gdp since 1947.

big short movie mentions this.

holier than thou desantis and i will throw the banksters out of the temple. it will be like mortal kombat stage fatality

Thebrownblob

wrong its doubled as a portion of gdp since 1947.

big short movie mentions this.

holier than thou desantis and i will throw the banksters out of the temple. it will be like mortal kombat stage fatality
Debt is just A monetary tool to gain access to something before you actually have all the funds. It’s always a risk. If you don’t want risk don’t play there game.

rickyb

Debt is just A monetary tool to gain access to something before you actually have all the funds. It’s always a risk. If you don’t want risk don’t play there game.
yes america's entire economy is increasingly a speculative gamble there is no escape

dont worry, me, chris christie thug, jabba the trump, and holier than thou desantis the wise will write off the debts with wall steets profits.

Thebrownblob

yes america's entire economy is increasingly a speculative gamble there is no escape

dont worry, me, chris christie thug, jabba the trump, and holier than thou desantis the wise will write off the debts with wall steets profits.
I’ll be ok don’t have much debt

rickyb

I’ll be ok don’t have much debt
debt drags down the whole economy bc ppl have less disposable income to spend so businesses cut back and then ppl start commit suicide and shaking their infants brains to mush worst case scenario

not even florida governor desantis superpower telekinesis can stop it

Thebrownblob

debt drags down the whole economy bc ppl have less disposable income to spend so businesses cut back and then ppl start commit suicide and shaking their infants brains to mush worst case scenario

So stop taking on debt, pretty simple really maybe your parents should’ve taught you. It’s people like you who are irresponsible with your money that drag down the economy and then you blame a governor of a state thousands of miles away from you that isn’t even in your country for your problems it’s quite comical really just look in the mirror and the problem is facing you.

Up In Smoke

So stop taking on debt, pretty simple really maybe your parents should’ve taught you. It’s people like you who are irresponsible with your money that drag down the economy and then you blame a governor of a state thousands of miles away from you that isn’t even in your country for your problems it’s quite comical really just look in the mirror and the problem is facing you.
We've learned from the best. Our government has gotten in dire financial debt since the 80s and the solution is to print more money and kick the can down the road. Our government lures us in with loan programs and incentives to spend in order to drive an economy that is a house of cards. Free this, free that is the governments way of getting us hooked like junkies. Our local, state and national representatives would rather refinance debt and give incentives than paid it down. We need a recession or even a depression to stop the vicious circle from repeating. I've owned small businesses for more than 20 years and in that time the US debt has grown by more than 100% of it's value. Is forgiving an individual 1% of their future earnings better or worse than bailing out every industry from now to oblivion.

Thebrownblob

We've learned from the best. Our government has gotten in dire financial debt since the 80s and the solution is to print more money and kick the can down the road. Our government lures us in with loan programs and incentives to spend in order to drive an economy that is a house of cards. Free this, free that is the governments way of getting us hooked like junkies. Our local, state and national representatives would rather refinance debt and give incentives than paid it down. We need a recession or even a depression to stop the vicious circle from repeating. I've owned small businesses for more than 20 years and in that time the US debt has grown by more than 100% of it's value. Is forgiving an individual 1% of their future earnings better or worse than bailing out every industry from now to oblivion.
Recession incoming maybe worse……..I won’t participate.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
That is exactly the mindset Uncle Sam has.......someone will have to pay the piper.
our grandchildren or their children.

"when anything goes then everything goes."

Thebrownblob

I don’t know how you managed to do it Ricky but you seem to have a key ability to be wrong about everything at least you’re batting .1000