Apology to the Board

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Some months back I made the statement that the US would be running a deficit of one trillion dollars this year. Unfortunately, it’s actually going to be pushing 4 trillion.
I apologize for this egregious error, and will be dedicating myself to making my posts more accurate moving forward.
Good Lord.
What a post.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
This is a bipartisan effort, the people who want to blame Trump for the gargantuan price tag of this "stimulus" deal are the same ones supporting the democrats in Congress who have been trying to make it even bigger. Save your crocodile tears, only simpletons are buying it.

The only reason we don't have a viable third party already is because so many of both democrats and republicans are so delusionally concerned about beating the "other side" that they don't realize nothing is changing, regardless of who wins.

Meat

democrats and republicans are so delusionally concerned about beating the "other side" that they don't realize nothing is changing, regardless of who wins.

You reckon that the households living on the wrong side of the median income line don’t realize they’re :censored2:ed?

Brilliant post.

It will be fine

This is a bipartisan effort, the people who want to blame Trump for the gargantuan price tag of this "stimulus" deal are the same ones supporting the democrats in Congress who have been trying to make it even bigger. Save your crocodile tears, only simpletons are buying it.

The only reason we don't have a viable third party already is because so many of both democrats and republicans are so delusionally concerned about beating the "other side" that they don't realize nothing is changing, regardless of who wins.
We don’t have a third party because first past the post voting doesn’t allow for it. 2 parties is the inevitable outcome.