Apology to the Board

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
You reckon that the households living on the wrong side of the median income line don’t realize they’re :censored2:ed?

Brilliant post.

That's an interesting change of subject. Ok, I'll go down that rabbit trail with you. Why do you think that only people making below a certain amount of money are screwed? It seems to me like most anyone who wants minimal government interference in their lives is screwed. I guess having more income makes living in a police/nanny state more tolerable, it's like getting screwed with lube. Doesn't change the fact that you're still screwed.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Marx would say that communism is the end result of capitalism.
But you’re probably not bright enough to understand history.
That is an incredibly ignorant thing for you to say.
So your belief is that Russia's transformation to the Communist state of the USSR was predestined by the Capitalist State of Tsarist Russia where the people were peasant serfs?

That's some wiild s:censored2:t Dude ... ever read 'War and Peace'?
Didn't think so.

El Correcto

god is dead
So your belief is that Russia's transformation to the Communist state of the USSR was predestined by the Capitalist State of Tsarist Russia where the people were peasant serfs?

That's some wiild s:censored2:t Dude ... ever read 'War and Peace'?
Didn't think so.
Communism is spawned by populism and big government, same as fascism. It’s usually the result of paving your way to hell with good intentions.

newfie

Some months back I made the statement that the US would be running a deficit of one trillion dollars this year. Unfortunately, it’s actually going to be pushing 4 trillion.
I apologize for this egregious error, and will be dedicating myself to making my posts more accurate moving forward.
so you're sorry.gif