apparently we are circulating mis-information

brown_trousers

at the bottom of their last update, it reads:

"On behalf of the entire National Negotiating Committee, I also remind the membership, once again, that they should not rely on the misinformation that is circulating on the Internet. The groups that are generating that misinformation do not have your best interests in mind."

Do you think this is about the brown cafe? I cant think of another online forum or resource that brings so many UPSers together across the country, that they would be referring to.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

"On behalf of the entire National Negotiating Committee, I also remind the membership, once again, that they should not rely on the misinformation that is circulating on the Internet. The groups that are generating that misinformation do not have your best interests in mind."

Do you think this is about the brown cafe? I cant think of another online forum or resource that brings so many UPSers together across the country, that they would be referring to.
no just about you

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli

Come to think of it...there’s about 50 active members on here and 45 of them do nothing but complain...so they have a point about that at least...not saying the contact doesn’t suck, just saying you’re a bunch of wash women.

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation

Yes, that is correct. There's other sites, but this site mainly is the site he's talking about.

Congratulations. $4.15 an hour raise.

New hires start at a very respectable $13 for first job outta high school. Plus, still get to keep their lamb chops, gauges and nose bones.

Sweet Deal! YES[X]

oldngray

nowhere special
It sounds like the union is a bit touchy about criticism. I wonder why. Is there is mis information being spread then they can point out what is wrong and post the correct information. Of course they have released few details so far so of course speculation is rampant.

Box Ox

Do you think this is about the brown cafe?

The NNC could have included any information they’d cared to in their release last night. They didn’t, because they know the agreement is epic level :censored2:.

Saying that there will be “misinformation” from those who don’t have your “best interests in mind” is their cowardly way of saying they know they’ve sold members the :censored2: out and members will be very upset with it. They just want see this thing pushed through.

oldngray

nowhere special
The NNC could have included any information they’d cared to in their release last night. They didn’t, because they know the agreement is epic level :censored2:.

Saying that there will be “misinformation” from those who don’t have your “best interests in mind” is their cowardly way of saying they know they’ve sold members the :censored2: out and members will be very upset with it. They just want see this thing pushed through.

They have to claim the agreement they worked out is good or it makes them look incompetent.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Come to think of it...there’s about 50 active members on here and 45 of them do nothing but complain...so they have a point about that at least...not saying the contact doesn’t suck, just saying you’re a bunch of wash women.
The 45 who complain are better than the ones who get their feelings hurt and go sulking off like some half a loaf of bread P* because they can't handle conflict so they drown their sorrows in cannoli and ribs in a cup