apparently we are circulating mis-information

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
at the bottom of their last update, it reads:

"On behalf of the entire National Negotiating Committee, I also remind the membership, once again, that they should not rely on the misinformation that is circulating on the Internet. The groups that are generating that misinformation do not have your best interests in mind."

Do you think this is about the brown cafe? I cant think of another online forum or resource that brings so many UPSers together across the country, that they would be referring to.
They could change that today and give us the language. But we have to base it on vague information. You may not see your wife getting plowed by the milk man but finding a few pairs of men’s underwear that aren’t yours, you can put 2 and 2 together.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
They could change that today and give us the language. But we have to base it on vague information. You may not see your wife getting plowed by the milk man but finding a few pairs of men’s underwear that aren’t yours, you can put 2 and 2 together.

I'd be more pissed if he still charged me for the milk LOL

542thruNthru

She could just be finding a new identity and wants to be a man... either way still not good. :)

opie

Wonder if any of the commitee members who have access to the tentative agreement. Will do the right thing, and will have the guts to leak it.

542thruNthru

Wonder if any of the commitee members who have access to the tentative agreement. Will do the right thing, and will have the guts to leak it.

I doubt it. Being that we will see it in a couple weeks and they probably feel it's helping the vote NO movement the longer we don't see it.

oldngray

nowhere special
Piss off. Go curl in a ball and cry about how you get uncomfortable with conflict
z-funny-3.png

Chester

at the bottom of their last update, it reads:

"On behalf of the entire National Negotiating Committee, I also remind the membership, once again, that they should not rely on the misinformation that is circulating on the Internet. The groups that are generating that misinformation do not have your best interests in mind."

Do you think this is about the brown cafe? I cant think of another online forum or resource that brings so many UPSers together across the country, that they would be referring to.
This place is the Mecca of misinformation, all wanna strike and haven’t even read the agreement.

Staydryitsraining

Way i see it is, the union knows were not happy, so common sense says they would release what they thought was best to release in hopes to change our mindsets. Sadly what was released was horrible sooooooo hey were :censored2:ed.