Appeals filed in RAvsUPS NLRB case

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
It's not being an "armchair quarterback".

Not protesting a warning letter....

Is like "Union Steward 101".

17 years as a Steward.

God forbid.... he offers advice, to his fellow members.

Pfft.

-Bug-

Fixed it for you, but I knew what you meant.

You know how tough these guys can be on the Union Forum?

~Bbbl~™

LeadBelly

Banned
So how did that end?
Did the Company provide the form, or are they still insisting it be done online?
The day they asked was the last day I worked for them. I've been off a couple days. I'm sure they will print me one out, but we'll see. I don't log into upsers.com so I don't have nor know my password. I probably should keep better care of this information but there is after all so many damn passwords to keep track of now days.

I don't believe the Russians will hack me seriously. I just feel like being difficult with this.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
You sound like a man of faith! Mine comes and goes. Usually it comes back stronger, but it still comes and goes. This cycle repeats itself. How about you?
I always found these lyrics compelling, not to disparage those of you with faith.
I actual wish I had faith, but have had enough training to know it can't be faked.
It would be very comforting as I approach retirement, if I even make it that far.

Last edited:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
The day they asked was the last day I worked for them. I've been off a couple days. I'm sure they will print me one out, but we'll see. I don't log into upsers.com so I don't have nor know my password. I probably should keep better care of this information but there is after all so many damn passwords to keep track of now days.

I don't believe the Russians will hack me seriously. I just feel like being difficult with this.
I'm with you.
We had a PCM about this today and were told we need to log on and complete this year's certification online in UPSer's.com and if we didn't know our password that we need to get it.
I don't plan on cooperating either.

First it was the DOT physical forms, now this?
Where does it end?

I think I will make them provide a form also.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
You should join it and put your mark on it.
Would do it in a heartbeat, but my one consistent, daily parental duty is to get my girls up and to school, as my wife works an early start with a local school system (union).
Momma does the rest, and very well at that.
I'm very lucky that way.
This prohibits me from getting to work early enough to "put my mark" on the committee.
But for sure, one day before it's over, I will reap havoc on that farce of a committee.
I promise.

10 Pt

You sound like a man of faith! Mine comes and goes. Usually it comes back stronger, but it still comes and goes. This cycle repeats itself. How about you?
We're all human and have doubts. We like to see things before we believe. Ive learned not to be judgemental towards people. I'm the least of people who have faith but I get up every time I fail and try again.

10 Pt

I'm with you.
We had a PCM about this today and were told we need to log on and complete this year's certification online in UPSer's.com and if we didn't know our password that we need to get it.
I don't plan on cooperating either.

First it was the DOT physical forms, now this?
Where does it end?

I think I will make them provide a form also.
I cannot remember my password.

10 Pt

My moms maiden name was really really really Irish. Like you smell like potatoes Irish.
My dad is German Irish and I learned to argue and fight because of that.
When my mom got mad you got struck with the closest thing she could grab. She wasn't Irish... Thankfully.

10 Pt

Would do it in a heartbeat, but my one consistent, daily parental duty is to get my girls up and to school, as my wife works an early start with a local school system (union).
Momma does the rest, and very well at that.
I'm very lucky that way.
This prohibits me from getting to work early enough to "put my mark" on the committee.
But for sure, one day before it's over, I will reap havoc on that farce of a committee.
I promise.
That'll for sure leave a mark.
No more throwing bananas either.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Nope.

Again.... nope.

What would be the contract violation ??

-Bug-

None.

As long as you are on the clock, or being paid to fill it out, there is no contractual violation.

But, they cannot force you to set up an account.

If you do not want to fill it out online, demand a hard copy to fill out.