Appearance code

Man Of Brown

A driver in my training class said guys in his building would grow their mustaches out to their side burns. Technically it follows the guidelines but sounds nasty looking to me.

81SeB-ANjhL._SY355_.jpg
New look for all?
I love that album.

Cementups

Box Monkey
There was a guy in my Integrad class that had his dreadlocks halfway down his back. Said it was 10 years of growth. He found a way to put it up on top of his head so it was above his ears and not touching his collar. He passed.

Dreadlocks can be considered religious if the individual is actually Rastafarian.

Cementups

Box Monkey
You can wear a compression sleeve to cover a tattoo but a knee brace is strictly taboo.

QUOTE="alwaysoverallowed, post: 1759210, member: 30645"]When I came back from my broken ankle I was told if I wore a brace id have to wear pants. I jokingly said something to my BA about this and he used this same tattoo rational.[/QUOTE]

A friend of mine who is a driver has to wear a knee brace. He had to have a note from his doctor and get it approved in order to be able to wear it at work. Every once in a while some one tries to bark at him about his knee brace but his note is on file and he is quick to point them to it and they get off his back pretty quickly.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
He's probably an awesome guy, I'm just saying that the hairdo wouldn't fly with the brass back when I started! They were more strict with appearance guidelines !!

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
The appearance standards section of the Upsers site seems to be down and I can't remember them off hand. Does it address hair length specifically or does it just state that it has to be above the ears and collar?

GetTacosOrDieTrying

What's in the box!!!!!?
Our center manager gave the "no visible tattoos" speech on Monday. Two of our senior drivers are both veterans and one of them is fairly heavily tattooed. One of them, a former Marine, did not take the news very lightly. I asked the center manager why wouldn't they be grandfathered in and he said the decision came from many levels above him. Today they both had on long pants but one of them ignored the directive to wear a long sleeve shirt and instead wore a brown colored compression sleeve.
They sho
The appearance standards section of the Upsers site seems to be down and I can't remember them off hand. Does it address hair length specifically or does it just state that it has to be above the ears and collar?
it doesnt but i dont remember it