Appearance

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Abe Lincoln had a beard. So did Hemingway. Jim Henson. Chuck Norris. Santa Claus. None of these guys were put on trial for looking unprofessional.
But we’re just dumb delivery drivers; and we need to follow orders, be good little monkeys?
I’m puking on my phone. I’m not a slave. My professionalism and dedication is not dictated by the length of my facial hair.
Time to evolve. This isn’t the 50’s anymore
Jesus has a beard too!
Jesus 2020!
🧔✊

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Why isn’t anyone shaving anymore.Are we all children or going through a mid life crisis.
ED5EDD18-26D5-4257-8BA5-3A84FBAB3C86.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
30 years and never heard a complaint about UPS vehicle appearance...now driver appearance? Lots of complaints. People don’t even take pride in the simplest things on their own, like their own appearance. Nice example to set for the next generation of softies coming aboard.

Isn’t it your job to manage these types of things?

rod

Retired 22 years
How about posting some pictures of those beards you all think look so cool (other facial features blocked out of coarse). I need a good laugh

SandSpida

I can't even imagine (as a Man) sitting in the stylists chair while someone braids my hair.
This is about THE MOST un-manly thing I can imagine.
What about a waiver that you can’t drive stick? That’s pretty unmanly. Also, not being sent out in the blind, that’s unmanly as well.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Abe Lincoln had a beard. So did Hemingway. Jim Henson. Chuck Norris. Santa Claus. None of these guys were put on trial for looking unprofessional.
But we’re just dumb delivery drivers; and we need to follow orders, be good little monkeys?
I’m puking on my phone. I’m not a slave. My professionalism and dedication is not dictated by the length of my facial hair.
Time to evolve. This isn’t the 50’s anymore

Yep

But the problem now days is neckbeards which look like trash on everyone.