Appearance

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
How about posting some pictures of those beards you all think look so cool (other facial features blocked out of coarse). I need a good laugh
A879A88D-0359-4469-BDFE-F6DC7F22F6B0.jpeg

🧔✊

NBROG39

I have to shave I’m so engrained with white trash DNA, my facial hair actually grows in on its own all white trashy like that?

Attachments

• 1AF196FE-4603-4849-B890-ADC6424FC124.jpeg
    1AF196FE-4603-4849-B890-ADC6424FC124.jpeg
    20.6 KB · Views: 64

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
Abe Lincoln had a beard. So did Hemingway. Jim Henson. Chuck Norris. Santa Claus. None of these guys were put on trial for looking unprofessional.
But we’re just dumb delivery drivers; and we need to follow orders, be good little monkeys?
I’m puking on my phone. I’m not a slave. My professionalism and dedication is not dictated by the length of my facial hair.
Time to evolve. This isn’t the 50’s anymore
Grizzly Adams DID have a beard.

oldupsman

Yeah, and you used to grab a beer at lunch with your buddies and be home at 5 for dinner.
Well no, not really. Can honestly say I never drank on the job.
But I admit I never worked the hours you folks are working now.
A 55 hour week was considered a long one. I don't know how
you people do these 60 to 70 hour gigs all year long.

Coin & razorblade shortage. Were in a pandemic. If I was management I would tell that driver once you grow it out you can't cut it till you're doctor gives you a note that you can now shave. We don't want anyone getting hurt shaving

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Coin & razorblade shortage. Were in a pandemic. If I was management I would tell that driver once you grow it out you can't cut it till you're doctor gives you a note that you can now shave. We don't want anyone getting hurt shaving
Because shaving every single day or never being able to shave are the only options.....you sure you’re not management now?

Boxjockey82

30 years and never heard a complaint about UPS vehicle appearance...now driver appearance? Lots of complaints. People don’t even take pride in the simplest things on their own, like their own appearance. Nice example to set for the next generation of softies coming aboard.
No way about never hearing a complaint about vehicle appearance. You must be strictly resi. I'm on a business route that has had Ups customers for over 20 years and they clown my truck every chance they get. I can't imagine why with the years of dust caked on, fenders peeled back, chunks of aluminum and fiberglass missing. They say our trucks are starting to look like Fed ex more and more. And by the way, no one has ever written "wash me" on the back of my Nikes 😂

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
No way about never hearing a complaint about vehicle appearance. You must be strictly resi. I'm on a business route that has had Ups customers for over 20 years and they clown my truck every chance they get. I can't imagine why with the years of dust caked on, fenders peeled back, chunks of aluminum and fiberglass missing. They say our trucks are starting to look like Fed ex more and more. And by the way, no one has ever written "wash me" on the back of my Nikes 😂
He’s a desk jockey