Appearance

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
How about posting some pictures of those beards you all think look so cool (other facial features blocked out of coarse). I need a good laugh
Both sizes
action-bronson.jpg

UPSER1987

No way about never hearing a complaint about vehicle appearance. You must be strictly resi. I'm on a business route that has had Ups customers for over 20 years and they clown my truck every chance they get. I can't imagine why with the years of dust caked on, fenders peeled back, chunks of aluminum and fiberglass missing. They say our trucks are starting to look like Fed ex more and more. And by the way, no one has ever written "wash me" on the back of my Nikes 😂
I have never heard a complaint about vehicle appearance. But the point is, vehicle appearance is out of our control. Our own person appearance is 100% controllable and most drivers look like complete dog :censored2:.

542thruNthru

I have never heard a complaint about vehicle appearance. But the point is, vehicle appearance is out of our control. Our own person appearance is 100% controllable and most drivers look like complete dog *.
Yep, management also looks like dog :censored2:. Most come in wearing ups uniforms because they can't even be bothered to buy a polo shirt or dress shoes. When UPS starts caring about service and appearances instead of production numbers and harassment I'll start caring about the color of my socks and polishing my shoes. Till then, I don't care pay me.

Undertow

How are You seeing all these beards in your building when all employees are required to be wearing a face covering?

Oh wait a minute...Nevermind.

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
Why isn’t anyone shaving anymore.Are we all children or going through a mid life crisis.
You know I look at it this way. I will start caring as soon as this company starts caring about us. Mechanics that are either shoddy or held up by red tape that prevents safe vehicles from hitting the road. The lack of response to the start of this pandemic. We were given nothing until governor Brashear from Kentucky mentioned us by name in a press conference. It was amazing how everything changed once that happened. The lack of disclosure for positive tests which is still happening. The inability to get freaking uniforms in a timely fashion or even at all. Our trucks being loaded so poorly that they become safety hazards. The constant threats from management over these stupid masks. Once you wear one chief then I will consider doing the same. Numbers that are so blatantly overblown that the flash couldn't even hit them. I could go on but you get the picture. Scratch my back and ill scratch yours. Until then they can go fly a kite. I'll come in and do my route and go home. Hell I might even break out my old postal uniform for :censored2:s and giggles. Not like it matters. At least they could properly supply me in a timely manner.