Appearance

rod

Retired 22 years
Enjoy ice fishing this winter, If I go I'll fish for Fish.

Take care vet.
I haven't been ice fishing for 3 winters now. Everyone I know (myself included) has gotten rid of their fish houses. Now all the young kids (30 year olds) have all the fancy 20- 30 thousand dollar fish houses that are too heavy to get out until late in the season when the fishing has died off. If one of those young whipper snappers asked me to go I would but they are busy with their own friends and families. The funny thing is when I was younger and was fishing every weekend all these same kids ( they were 10-16 years old then) fished with me at times..

floridays

I haven't been ice fishing for 3 winters now. Everyone I know (myself included) has gotten rid of their fish houses. Now all the young kids (30 year olds) have all the fancy 20- 30 thousand dollar fish houses that are too heavy to get out until late in the season when the fishing has died off. If one of those young whipper snappers asked me to go I would but they are busy with their own friends and families. The funny thing is when I was younger and was fishing every weekend all these same kids ( they were 10-16 years old then) fished with me at times..
Screw it, I'm sure it's more fun locked up with mamma and knittin.

Seriously, that kinda sucks if you'd like to get out.
The kids (they still are) have no idea what they are missing, I read your stuff here.

Hot Carl

We still have a shoe shine kit, but I've literally only ever seen one guy use it, a 30+ year driver.

Times have changed, and UPS is once again frozen in place. Stop counts are through the roof, we could very well be staring down the barrel of another peak from hell since no one is going to the store anymore, and we did not pull from the building on time a single day this week.

And when they send me to take the rest of your stops off you because you're running out of hours again, are you really going to stand there and bitch about facial hair, tattoos, and the fact that you can't see your reflection in my shoes?

And customers complaining about appearance? GMAFB. You ordered this box of wine and all this stupid :censored2: from QVC and I walked all the way up your driveway to bring it to you. Now do you want it or not?

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
We still have a shoe shine kit, but I've literally only ever seen one guy use it, a 30+ year driver.

Times have changed, and UPS is once again frozen in place. Stop counts are through the roof, we could very well be staring down the barrel of another peak from hell since no one is going to the store anymore, and we did not pull from the building on time a single day this week.

And when they send me to take the rest of your stops off you because you're running out of hours again, are you really going to stand there and bitch about facial hair, tattoos, and the fact that you can't see your reflection in my shoes?

And customers complaining about appearance? GMAFB. You ordered this box of wine and all this stupid * from QVC and I walked all the way up your driveway to bring it to you. Now do you want it or not?
I’ve always thought that when my uniform is muddy and wet from delivering to rainy areas with dirt roads until 10 pm:
At least my face is clean shaved!!

Boxjockey82

I have never heard a complaint about vehicle appearance. But the point is, vehicle appearance is out of our control. Our own person appearance is 100% controllable and most drivers look like complete dog *.
Yeah well I had a "discussion" with my building manager a few years ago about this very thing when he called me out about my footwear. I told him I understood his point however it wouldn't seem as hypocritical if my truck was in decent condition. I said yall just try to "take the path of least resistance" and harp on our appearance because it doesn't cost you anything. Told him over the course of a 10 hour day what gets more views, my truck or my shoes and then I proceeded to show him the condition of my truck. About a week later it was pulled, sent to the body shop and came back brand new.