APWA Update: Indianapolis, Ind. Center

any122

adirondack man
First off, thanks for calling me foolish. If this is what you consider foolish than I guess I'm proud to be.

Thanks for the be careful.

I don't know much about the TDU so I can't comment. As far as the voice and lip service you won't get the same from the apwa? How do you know what's goin to happen in the future with this organization? It has not even started and the pro apwa's think It's going to be a walk in the park. Even if you guy's vote them in , you still have to have a contract negotiated. The truth is you don't know what's really going to happen or how good or how easy it is going to be with the apwa as opposed to the teamsters. This way of thinking would be, uh.. well you know what I mean, what you called me.

The analogy was what it was, a stretch. I think we've beat that horse to death already so I'll move on. As for the going back too far you didn't.

Pension, who are the "some"? or the "others"? Ask nospin about the Western states fund. Others, some, they, and all that are just rumors. Get information yourself, don't rely on what others or some tell you. (if its an important enough issue for you.) Ask T251 about the Northeast and I'm sure he's got a different story than yours"NE area is in rough shape"

Again, the 30 out and all that is UPS Parcel. We are not Parcel! We are Overnite that has been bought by UPS and going by the same rules and pay as Overnite. The only thing that is different is the Uniforms and the sticker on the trucks. How do you know that we will have the same pension restrictions as Parcel? If it is just talk you've heard than that's all it is. If you have hard evidence than give me the link, I would like to see it.

Yes it wasn't bad at all, it was $150 to $200 more per week for me. that's with 2 or more hours of delay per night. Some were getting more. It was a hard hit to take, and the fact that MC management and CLC gave in a little more and were easy to work with. Now I get an attitude whenever I call CLC. I'm hoping UPS and/or the teamsters help out with these problems. I'm patient, I've waited almost a year with less pay and other problems. We'll see what happens.

You said" Also, judging by the MC equip. littering our Overnite yards I'd say your situation has improved." I meant that the equipment has never been an issue with MC really. I've never really had a problem with the MC gears, other than normal age problems. As a matter of fact the silver eagles that MC has been buying for years are what ups is buying us now. You know, the gears that everyone is fighting over in the yards. I saw two turn drivers yelling at each other on the dock the other night, (a terminal back east that's all I will say about the location) over the new trailers and gears. The one driver thought he should get the new stuff just because he had a newly branded truck and the other driver did not. Kinda silly. (I know it's off topic) As for the variety, ovnt has a smorgasboard.

As far as the posting, I think it's silly but I'll do it for you.

The initiation for the IBT might be waived for current employees, could not get a definite from the local, there still checking or are waiting for the Indy contract. The shirt thing was a joke.

I wouldn't say the pension is set if I were you. You don't truly know what the funding is or how much it will be when you retire. Remember there are no members as of yet.

UPS for UPSers? your right, I don't understand.

I signed in the San Gabriel Valley of Ca Near the LAX term. You're underestimating the west, There are alot of dissapointed MC employees out here. We got the little end of the stick going down to the ovnt way of paying.

The Age thing was a joke, I don't care how old you are.
Man Bucket I can tell you you are having a dream if you think the teamsters are ever going to get UPSfreight.NOT HAPPENING!The teamsters couldn't organize us before when some employees thought we need them.Indy can do what ever they feel they need to do.Even if they get a contract which i will believe when i see it what makes you think it will be the contract for you?I myself wouldn't take nothing less then what the BROWN side gets as a matter of fact we should just be a part of the 2008 contract.I love when i here drivers say the package side works harder then freight.Tell me a UPS feeder driver works harder than the freight road drivers.Thats right i whant the same cents per mile as they get i think it's over .60 cents per mile.As for the van drivers they should get less than freight or we should get more after all we have to have a cdl plus back that 48 foot trailer into alot of the same places the package drivers go.I would rather deliever 100 to200 packages approx. lbsno more than fiffty.Are drivers are in the malls doing inside delieverys some times pallets 200 to300lbs.So if the teamstes can get the same contract that the brown side gets then you may get us to join the reamsters.But if I had to bet on the long shot I would put my money on the APWA.I don't see why you think the APWA would have any more of a problem setting up the pension fund than the teamsters.After all the teamsters have done nothing for thier pensions but under fund them.The APWA has already looked at the mistakes the teamsters have made so that they the APWA could get the pensions and benefits we deserve.But you say you have already waited a year plan on waiting longer if you are waiting for the teamsters to save you I don't see it happening anytime soon.Good luck hope you at least got a new UPSfreight truck to go with that new uniform and fancy coat.:laugh:

Teamster251

PSST Drvr Local 251 PRORI
Man Bucket I can tell you you are having a dream if you think the teamsters are ever going to get UPSfreight.NOT HAPPENING!The teamsters couldn't organize us before when some employees thought we need them.Indy can do what ever they feel they need to do.Even if they get a contract which i will believe when i see it what makes you think it will be the contract for you?I myself wouldn't take nothing less then what the BROWN side gets as a matter of fact we should just be a part of the 2008 contract.I love when i here drivers say the package side works harder then freight.Tell me a UPS feeder driver works harder than the freight road drivers.Thats right i whant the same cents per mile as they get i think it's over .60 cents per mile.As for the van drivers they should get less than freight or we should get more after all we have to have a cdl plus back that 48 foot trailer into alot of the same places the package drivers go.I would rather deliever 100 to200 packages approx. lbsno more than fiffty.Are drivers are in the malls doing inside delieverys some times pallets 200 to300lbs.So if the teamstes can get the same contract that the brown side gets then you may get us to join the reamsters.But if I had to bet on the long shot I would put my money on the APWA.I don't see why you think the APWA would have any more of a problem setting up the pension fund than the teamsters.After all the teamsters have done nothing for thier pensions but under fund them.The APWA has already looked at the mistakes the teamsters have made so that they the APWA could get the pensions and benefits we deserve.But you say you have already waited a year plan on waiting longer if you are waiting for the teamsters to save you I don't see it happening anytime soon.Good luck hope you at least got a new UPSfreight truck to go with that new uniform and fancy coat.:laugh:

Dreaming, dreaming, who's dreaming Any122?

Seems you maybe. Or is it a nightmare everytime you think of the great possibility that those at UPSF that want Teamster representation will get it this time, and their rights to organizine will no tbe compromised by a law breaking corportion the likes of the Former OverniteTranspoartion.

Those in Indy are to be applauded for their hard work and dilegence most of which you with probally benifit from.

As far as being a part of the UPS Master that would take several things to happen, one being you becoming a Teamster, second UPS combining the two companies as as one, to be goverened by the same contract or forming an assocation like TMI which the freight carriers use to goveren and negiote thier multiu-employer contract. I don't see that happening anytime soon.

I've said it before, becareful what you wish for. As UPSF employees you would only be 6% of the voting for the ratification of the new contract. That if all 14,400 UPSF employees bother to vote.
I'm not going to explain it, you know why.

Now is the time to get off your high horse and compare yourself to a package car driver like you compare Apples to oranges.

I've been there don that, Peddled, Boston with a 53 and a twin screw, you aint telling my nothing.

Package car dirvers get what they are paid becuase of what was negiotated for them by the Teamsters. If you feel you deserve more why are you wasting you time trying to get rid of a faction that may get you more. I'm sure that in your tainted way of seeing things you believe that the APWA will sign a blockbuster, overnight contract you can take to the bank.....get real.

By the way Feeder Drivers are held to higher standard than your average non-union freight driver, that a clue as to why we are paid more and not based of the amount of work we performed.

Before you diasgree I've been there, down that. Worked non uion freight, and union freight for over 23 years and UPS for 2 1/2.

Let me add this, if you think you desevere .60 plus (.6331 to be exact) then I suggest you turn UPSF into a money making, profit busting machine and you will reap the efforts of your labor. I know you think you work harder as a freight road driver than feeder drivers. I like to know when, where and how, and why you deserve this much. And don't say just becuase you are a wholly owned subsidary of UPS Corp either. Remeber youn are a seperate company doing a seperate service and rate are adjusted accordingly.

I'm so gald you like your fancy new uniforms and coats, I love my new UPSF Gray and Brown hat, I wear it into all the truck stops and diners, but as the song goes...I'm to sexy for my hat.

T251

any122

adirondack man
Dreaming, dreaming, who's dreaming Any122?

Seems you maybe. Or is it a nightmare everytime you think of the great possibility that those at UPSF that want Teamster representation will get it this time, and their rights to organizine will no tbe compromised by a law breaking corportion the likes of the Former OverniteTranspoartion.

Those in Indy are to be applauded for their hard work and dilegence most of which you with probally benifit from.

As far as being a part of the UPS Master that would take several things to happen, one being you becoming a Teamster, second UPS combining the two companies as as one, to be goverened by the same contract or forming an assocation like TMI which the freight carriers use to goveren and negiote thier multiu-employer contract. I don't see that happening anytime soon.

I've said it before, becareful what you wish for. As UPSF employees you would only be 6% of the voting for the ratification of the new contract. That if all 14,400 UPSF employees bother to vote.
I'm not going to explain it, you know why.

Now is the time to get off your high horse and compare yourself to a package car driver like you compare Apples to oranges.

I've been there don that, Peddled, Boston with a 53 and a twin screw, you aint telling my nothing.

Package car dirvers get what they are paid becuase of what was negiotated for them by the Teamsters. If you feel you deserve more why are you wasting you time trying to get rid of a faction that may get you more. I'm sure that in your tainted way of seeing things you believe that the APWA will sign a blockbuster, overnight contract you can take to the bank.....get real.

By the way Feeder Drivers are held to higher standard than your average non-union freight driver, that a clue as to why we are paid more and not based of the amount of work we performed.

Before you diasgree I've been there, down that. Worked non uion freight, and union freight for over 23 years and UPS for 2 1/2.

Let me add this, if you think you desevere .60 plus (.6331 to be exact) then I suggest you turn UPSF into a money making, profit busting machine and you will reap the efforts of your labor. I know you think you work harder as a freight road driver than feeder drivers. I like to know when, where and how, and why you deserve this much. And don't say just becuase you are a wholly owned subsidary of UPS Corp either. Remeber youn are a seperate company doing a seperate service and rate are adjusted accordingly.

I'm so gald you like your fancy new uniforms and coats, I love my new UPSF Gray and Brown hat, I wear it into all the truck stops and diners, but as the song goes...I'm to sexy for my hat.

T251
For you it's not a dream your hoping that you can get a few more fools to support your under funded corrupt union.I not even worried been here long enough to know teamsters will never get in.The great lieing teamster thugs might better keep pounding down the door of FEDX.I rather stay non union and make them big profits that you talk of.The teamsters may be able to fool you driver but a fool and his money are soon parted.As for the hire standard what may that be?Maybe sleeping over the steering wheel more often give me a break.I have backed up more miles than most feeders have gone forward.Getting back to the reamsters I wouldn't go shooting your mouth off until you see all the give backs your buddy HOFFA has in line for ya!Then maybe you will wake up from the nitemare you've been living.Your union is so great ha I wonder why all your fellow employees are always crying?You also state that you have abuddy working on the inside maybe you already know what the new contract has in it?And buy the way I or any of my fellow UPSfreight employees will out perform a teamster any day of the week.Thats why UPS purchased us.

Ironshot

First off, thanks for calling me foolish. If this is what you consider foolish than I guess I'm proud to be.

Thanks for the be careful.

I don't know much about the TDU so I can't comment. As far as the voice and lip service you won't get the same from the apwa? How do you know what's goin to happen in the future with this organization? It has not even started and the pro apwa's think It's going to be a walk in the park. Even if you guy's vote them in , you still have to have a contract negotiated. The truth is you don't know what's really going to happen or how good or how easy it is going to be with the apwa as opposed to the teamsters. This way of thinking would be, uh.. well you know what I mean, what you called me.

The analogy was what it was, a stretch. I think we've beat that horse to death already so I'll move on. As for the going back too far you didn't.

Pension, who are the "some"? or the "others"? Ask nospin about the Western states fund. Others, some, they, and all that are just rumors. Get information yourself, don't rely on what others or some tell you. (if its an important enough issue for you.) Ask T251 about the Northeast and I'm sure he's got a different story than yours"NE area is in rough shape"

Again, the 30 out and all that is UPS Parcel. We are not Parcel! We are Overnite that has been bought by UPS and going by the same rules and pay as Overnite. The only thing that is different is the Uniforms and the sticker on the trucks. How do you know that we will have the same pension restrictions as Parcel? If it is just talk you've heard than that's all it is. If you have hard evidence than give me the link, I would like to see it.

Yes it wasn't bad at all, it was $150 to $200 more per week for me. that's with 2 or more hours of delay per night. Some were getting more. It was a hard hit to take, and the fact that MC management and CLC gave in a little more and were easy to work with. Now I get an attitude whenever I call CLC. I'm hoping UPS and/or the teamsters help out with these problems. I'm patient, I've waited almost a year with less pay and other problems. We'll see what happens.

You said" Also, judging by the MC equip. littering our Overnite yards I'd say your situation has improved." I meant that the equipment has never been an issue with MC really. I've never really had a problem with the MC gears, other than normal age problems. As a matter of fact the silver eagles that MC has been buying for years are what ups is buying us now. You know, the gears that everyone is fighting over in the yards. I saw two turn drivers yelling at each other on the dock the other night, (a terminal back east that's all I will say about the location) over the new trailers and gears. The one driver thought he should get the new stuff just because he had a newly branded truck and the other driver did not. Kinda silly. (I know it's off topic) As for the variety, ovnt has a smorgasboard.

As far as the posting, I think it's silly but I'll do it for you.

The initiation for the IBT might be waived for current employees, could not get a definite from the local, there still checking or are waiting for the Indy contract. The shirt thing was a joke.

I wouldn't say the pension is set if I were you. You don't truly know what the funding is or how much it will be when you retire. Remember there are no members as of yet.

UPS for UPSers? your right, I don't understand.

I signed in the San Gabriel Valley of Ca Near the LAX term. You're underestimating the west, There are alot of dissapointed MC employees out here. We got the little end of the stick going down to the ovnt way of paying.

The Age thing was a joke, I don't care how old you are.

Buckethead,

The way the constitution and bylaws are written are vastly different from
the IBT's. (I am in the process of looking/viewing/ at the details currently) Now, if you are into the horse and buggie scene you most likely won't bother examining how the organizations structure can prevent the problems we see with the IBT today. Just a quick example: Dues, Hoffa said; no "Dues Increase" during the mid to late nineties at the Las Vegas meeting. A few years later he changed his mind and raised them. Doubled.
With the APWA; the rank and file has to vote on the issue with a 66 percent yes vote to raise the basic dues of $34 (There is a 6 mos. startup rate of $68 after the first sixs mos. then they return to the $34 rate.) The language also calls for a small percentage increase as you get raises. I don't have the number immediately available for you. With this you can see the detail and structure put into just one issue. The rank and file can also "impeach" a official, ending the term of said official prior to the term ending. No official can be a felon, hold more then one paid position. No political donations can be made to the political process period.
See, there is more to it, then what the IBT Kool aid pushers tell you.
Nothing is easy that is worth having, I expect the horse and buggie crowd to resort to their typical M.O. If the APWA gets in. Solid objects being missed placed from overpasses and "somebody" somewhere accidentally discharging a gun at a passing vehicle. Just like we experienced last time
we had another view point.

It was an "analogy". I also never called "you" foolish, I said; it would be foolish. (As in behavior.)

I do know what is going to happen. There will be no IBT in the Overnite
facilities in any large percentage. We have three hundred plus at this facility and you have less then 40 loyal, doesn't matter, why, who, what and when teamster supporters. Many of which didn't have the balls to walk the line in the late 90's either. It'll be union free or the APWA.

I'm in the process of getting some Pension related reports, will give details when I have read them.
As far as asking nospin, t251... The articles view point is considered, I'll even check the author out sometimes. I form a position after collecting as much as I possibly can. Neither mentioned above can provide information that I'd consider 100 percent accurate they are people so more imput is always good. You get the point.

The 30 and out is (was) Parcel. But, it was the SAME bunch you want now. Something isn't going well in teamster land.
Why, don't the teamsters get world class medical? I explained why in the post previous to the "becareful out there" post.

We must be getting the salvaged dollies, these aren't "like" the current UPSF silvereagle.

Might be waived? At least you acknowledged the similiar fee as the one you made sound as if it was exclusive to the APWA. Ask for it in writing on Teamster letter head. Watch the reaction you get from the local's president.

The pension funding will be (parcel side) in the $214 per week ball park. (note: there may be differences by region due to the contract) UPS is paying it now. Why would it say it wasn't able to pay the same to a APWA contract? If more was asked for; you could see a pause perhaps? Again, UPS for UPSers only makes it a lot more lucrative for the Parcel side.
Why has the retirement been pushed to 62? The answer isn't 'cause we love you. When they the IBT push retirement to 65 or further I hope you
think again. The pension reform law passed this year starts the Pension
funding clock this JAN. 07. The clock will tick for seven years, at which time the pensions (all) will need to be at 90%. IF they are not, then there is a shorter period of time to get the funds from the "contributing" companies. When the Co's can't come up with the cash. They'll close the doors. This is just a brief picture of the future for the IBT. One also should consider why was this needed to be made law? Perhaps the government doesn't want to be holding the bag for this version of Social Security also. More cuts will come as IBT membership stays flat or falls. As history tells it, it'll fall farther.

Now some of this I've covered more then once for you. If you can't/won't
or otherwise don't wish to look into/at the chasm on your side ok fine.
You started this write off with the comments that the APWA was a mickey mouse organization. I am pointing out that you are ill informed. I'll be singing the mouse's song. While you in the near future get saddled and ridden your way.
Visit the TDU's website do some reading, the TDU is standing in the crap you wish to jump into. Again Why? is the TDU here if there aren't serious problems? Then ponder why hasn't such a group "working from within" been more effective bringing the IBT ship back on course? Answer:the IBT isn't controlled by the membership! The IBT controls the membership. And the next question should be why was the APWA formed by ex teamsters working for the mother of all companies?
Buckethead, Thanks for the posts, I've enjoyed it.

Last edited:

Ironshot

Teamster251,

You must be swimming in Koolaid? The workers in Indy are being misled once again by the IBT. Why did the mechanics not get included? I'll ask them tonight as I stop in there.

What can the IBT offer the workers at Indy? Better pay? Better Medical? Better pension? Better job security? Better parking? What. Nothing, the IBT brings nothing. The closed trucking companies once covered by the IBT is a mile blanking long! You're like a pair of mules draging the baggage of your failed history into town. Preaching "we can help" the IBT ended being something in the 70's. We make the same wage as the other ltl's after you wash out the Dues members pay and the huge out of pocket medical expenses the union doesn't cover. You offer nothing. If you are a officer, I understand your propaganda speak. But, we aren't kids any more so the Kool aid isn't any good.

Got Beer?

how well is the apwa pension funded, 80%,90% oh thats right they represent noone so there is no pension just a bunch written numbers. how good is there medical once again no proof of that either. last but not least how well will our pay be? whats the average person represented by the apwa make? 20$ 22$ 25$ hummm? these yahoos can tell me they can better pension,benefits,pay but till i see proof i dont believe it. how many contracts have they negotiated ??????????and lastly where do contact them in washington d.c or north carolina? just wondering?????????

Buckethead

If I'm ill informed, your a ridiculious poster. I'm ill informed because I don't see the apwa the way you see it. You're just going to argue with me no matter what I post. You have a big problem with the IBT and think that everyone else should have the same. We out west in certian terminals will vote the teamsters in. As long as the terminal that I'm located at is teamsters, that will be fine. As long as its not apwa or un-checked. If not I will transfer to a terminal that is IBT represented. And if I can't do that, I will go back into foodservice (Union). Keep the blinders on and think only about the pension when you cast your vote. Get your checkbook ready for that check and be sure to spell apwa right. Remember you are not a driver for UPS, you are still working for ovnt, the apwa is just using you sheep to help get the real UPS employees on board. Thier real interest is in the parcel side. As soon as they get thier hands on Parcel we will be on the outside looking in. (Well, I won't be.) And for anyone working for ovnt (UPS Freight by name only) that only wants to be part of the Master Parcel Agreement or nothing, quit being greedy. Your making the rest of us look bad.

Buckethead

Teamster251,

You must be swimming in Koolaid? The workers in Indy are being misled once again by the IBT. Why did the mechanics not get included? I'll ask them tonight as I stop in there.

What can the IBT offer the workers at Indy? Better pay? Better Medical? Better pension? Better job security? Better parking? What. Nothing, the IBT brings nothing. The closed trucking companies once covered by the IBT is a mile blanking long! You're like a pair of mules draging the baggage of your failed history into town. Preaching "we can help" the IBT ended being something in the 70's. We make the same wage as the other ltl's after you wash out the Dues members pay and the huge out of pocket medical expenses the union doesn't cover. You offer nothing. If you are a officer, I understand your propaganda speak. But, we aren't kids any more so the Kool aid isn't any good.

Got Beer?

You can only wish to know a 1/4 of what he knows.

Teamster251

Teamster251,

Got Beer?

How are they being misled. Is it your opinion or do you have some facts? Did the card check include the mechanic and clerks or did they choose to not be. All it takes to be included is want to be. The union doesn't solicate you, you solicate the union.

Let us now what you find out, probally nothing. My guess is you're all talk.

Now the trucking industry has closing in both non-union and union that are long. Companies of all kinds have failed over the years, technology, fuel, buyouts, mismangaing all are factors. I'd like to see you name one company that the union closed. Remember the union doesn't hold the keys to the business the owners do.

Why do you make near or the same wages as other union companies?
Answer: Keeping up with the Jones, prevailing wage. If it weren't for the unions many of the luxuries you have today would not be there. Payscale, equiptment, treatment, holidays, vacations, overtime, even getting paid on the same day of the week is atributed to the union.

I do believe dues are alot less than what you pay for your medical, which I pay ZERO, in 22 years I've never put out dime from my weekly earning to suppleent my insurance, medical, dental or otherwise.
And what are these huge out of pocket medical expenses you speak of that us union members must pay.
Where did you get this info? From a company propoganda meeting? Talk about KoolAid drinker....by the way it was Lemonade not Koolaid Jim Jones fed his followers, it help disguise the taste of the cinaide.

I'd be interested in hearing the Mechancis anwers, some I already know......you guessed it, I'm one of them.:red_india

Last edited:

any122

adirondack man
How are they being misled. Is it your opinion or do you have some facts? Did the card check include the mechanic and clerks or did they choose to not be. All it takes to be included is want to be. The union doesn't solicate you, you solicate the union.

Let us now what you find out, probally nothing. My guess is you're all talk.

Now the trucking industry has closing in both non-union and union that are long. Companies of all kinds have failed over the years, technology, fuel, buyouts, mismangaing all are factors. I'd like to see you name one company that the union closed. Remember the union doesn't hold the keys to the business the owners do.

Why do you make near or the same wages as other union companies?
Answer: Keeping up with the Jones, prevailing wage. If it weren't for the unions many of the luxuries you have today would not be there. Payscale, equiptment, treatment, holidays, vacations, overtime, even getting paid on the same day of the week is atributed to the union.

I do believe dues are alot less than what you pay for your medical, which I pay ZERO, in 22 years I've never put out dime from my weekly earning to suppleent my insurance, medical, dental or otherwise.
And what are these huge out of pocket medical expenses you speak of that us union members must pay.
Where did you get this info? From a company propoganda meeting? Talk about KoolAid drinker....by the way it was Lemonade not Koolaid Jim Jones fed his followers, it help disguise the taste of the cinaide.

I'd be interested in hearing the Mechancis anwers, some I already know......you guessed it, I'm one of them.:red_india
251 don't count your chickens before they hatch.I gurentee after the new contract is complete you will be paying something for your benefits.Also if you look at the post under Ups brown you will see the post where the pensions are getting cut again.pretty soon all funds will be under funded and you will have to work until you die.APWA is the white horse and you still would rather stay where you are because its easier not to make the change.Nothing like paying into two social securitys.But you probably think thats all lies to.Like I said don't brag after all HOFFA and ESKEW just hang together on the golf course because they have to discuss buisness.ha'ha' ha:lol: :lol: :lol:

Teamster251

251 don't count your chickens before they hatch.I gurentee after the new contract is complete you will be paying something for your benefits.Also if you look at the post under Ups brown you will see the post where the pensions are getting cut again.pretty soon all funds will be under funded and you will have to work until you die.APWA is the white horse and you still would rather stay where you are because its easier not to make the change.Nothing like paying into two social securitys.But you probably think thats all lies to.Like I said don't brag after all HOFFA and ESKEW just hang together on the golf course because they have to discuss buisness.ha'ha' ha:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's hard to make sense with a know-it-all. So I'll leave you to ride your White Horse into the sunset. Your only reason for choosing the APWA is the Ross Perot Effect. That and the fact that your management but that's never been a secert. It hard to act like a driver when you over act.

gg to work see ya Saturday