Are other Union Members this disgruntled?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
@Gumby would also mention Adam and Eve
64F7C8A8-BCAD-4088-B1C6-22464C739E34.gif

Future

Victory Ride
The “people” who agreed 2 this proposal should be ashamed of themselves .....they have basically crapped on everything former Teamsters fought hard for ...there will be a special place in hell for them

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Every little passive aggressive , subtle jab you have made is always in response to the vote no crowd.

What elected positions, have you ever held with your Local ?

What more would anyone need to see to make an informed opinion?

So you're ready to "throw the baby out with the bath water".

Without reading the contract in it's entirety.

I think the Facebook page is brilliant.

That's like saying your favorite food is.... Awesome !

A misplaced adjective.

The vote no FaceBook page is run by a disgruntled and retired UPS driver.

Now he works for a car dealership.

And even though he talks tuff.... he didn't last @ BrownCafe.

Don’t be jealous because you are still rocking a flip phone..... you’ll get there eventually:)

I have a drawer full of old flip phones. But, I do rock a modern Apple iPhone.

I might be older.... but not archaic. ;)

-Bug-

Tony Q

Looking at FB, it is hard to deny that many,many Teamsters are upset with the current representation. You don’t see DuPont,PM or even CWA have groups that are so displeased with their Union. BUG, Tony Q, you guys to follow and endorse everything Junior and DT do. Why? What we get paid? BS. Just look at the past UPS quarter...
Believe it or not there are actual polls out on what Teamsters want. What is important to them and how they actually feel about working about UPS. These polls have been conducted and they don't reflect the views of the consensus of sights on Facebook and this one. People come to these sites because they are searching for something of because they are upset. So if you judge everything off of what you see there is looks bleak. There are far more members out there that aren't searching for anything and appreciate what this contract has to offer. There is even more who could care less either way.

Karma...

Looking at FB, it is hard to deny that many,many Teamsters are upset with the current representation. You don’t see DuPont,PM or even CWA have groups that are so displeased with their Union. BUG, Tony Q, you guys to follow and endorse everything Junior and DT do. Why? What we get paid? BS. Just look at the past UPS quarter...
. if you think teamsters are upset with the terms of the contract you ought to talk with the ups management......they term it the Give Away Contract and the Bend Over Contract due to the concessions to the union.......they would vote the contract down if they had a vote....wished they had stayed in the union.....too late now

The Range

In too deep
Believe it or not there are actual polls out on what Teamsters want. What is important to them and how they actually feel about working about UPS. These polls have been conducted and they don't reflect the views of the consensus of sights on Facebook and this one. People come to these sites because they are searching for something of because they are upset. So if you judge everything off of what you see there is looks bleak. There are far more members out there that aren't searching for anything and appreciate what this contract has to offer. There is even more who could care less either way.

You're out of touch. Is your polster Nate Silver? Your polls said UPSers want to drive on weekends for $6 less an hour and virtually none of the protections afforded to their brothers/sisters doing the same job? Practically everyone has a facebook. It isn't disgruntled individuals seeking a niche forum. When the proposed contract goes down in flames and you're seeking answers, remember... you're out of touch and any elected union official who supports this abomination is out of time.

Last edited:

Tony Q

You're out of touch. Is your polster Nate Silver? Your polls said UPSers want to drive on weekends for $6 less an hour and virtually none of the protections afforded to their brothers/sisters doing the same job? Practically everyone has a facebook. It isn't disgruntled individuals seeking a niche forum. When the proposed contract goes down in flames and you're seeking answers, remember... you're out of touch and any elected union official who supports this abomination is out of time.
I don't care if the contract goes down in flames. I want to see a strike. That is my end game.