Are "scratch" drivers looked down upon by other drivers?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Here's a way to simplify this thread...just follow the methods every day every time. That usually works everything out from safety to service to getting done. There is absolutely no reason to "run and gun". If your methods are flawless, you can work smooth and execute a good,safe work pace that takes care of you and your customers.

And at the end of the day, the company will still make a lot of money. A very good methods driver will make the company money by not having accidents, injuries or service failures. Do this for a 35 year career or so and everyone wins.
And, amazingly, this is all UPS asks of a driver.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
And, amazingly, this is all UPS asks of a driver.
That's enough with the Stevie Wonder loads, too many stops, super bucked up DOLS, and cut up EDD, with imaginary make believe standards on every route. Come on I love ya dogg, but you still taking your UPS HYNOCIL MEDS or what? lmfao

Catatonic

Nine Lives
That's enough with the Stevie Wonder loads, too many stops, super bucked up DOLS, and cut up EDD, with imaginary make believe standards on every route.
Come on I love ya dogg,
but
you still taking your UPS HYNOCIL MEDS or what? lmfao
I take my meds as prescribed (or is it supplied?).

I love you too Dawg!

I bet you run scratch and don't want others on BC to know.

Last edited:

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I take my meds as prescribed (or is it supplied?).

I love you too Dawg!

I bet you run scratch and don't want others on BC to know.
I don't give a buck about scratch, I aint killing my back for these asczzholes, freak them dude lmfao. Itll be what itll be, I know the numbers aren't fair and theres no scientific facts or fair actual physical time studies to even remotely get them to where they truly need to be. I figured that make believe game out a long time ago HOSS lol. Just a giant clusterbuck every day I walk in the door n just laugh my nuttz off at the nightmare everyday. Damm comedy show up in there every morning dude lmfao.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
It's not a sprint--it's a marathon.

This is one of my favorite sayings I have picked up from BC.

I overheard someone saying the same thing about the 4 day music festival I just attended.
starts at Noon and finishes at 2 am.
That's 56 hours of music in a 4 day period and sometimes, there are 2 bands playing at the same time.
One has to pick which bands to see and spread it out.
I slept 16 hours once I got back home.

I am going to Hulaween in a couple of weeks camping out about 1/4 mile from the Mushroom stage.
It goes for 5 days and starts at 10 am and goes until 4 am - that'll be a Marathon.
I may sleep 2 days when I get back home from this one.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah

I overheard someone saying the same thing about the 4 day music festival I just attended.
That's 56 hours of music in a 4 day period and sometimes, there are 2 bands playing at the same time.

I am going to Hulaween in a couple of weeks camping out about 1/4 mile from the Mushroom stage.
It goes for 5 days and starts at 10 am and goes until 4 am - that'll be a Marathon.
Couple hits of MAGIC PAPER will probably keep ya up for a couple days if you need help staying up lmfao.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Couple hits of MAGIC PAPER will probably keep ya up for a couple days if you need help staying up lmfao.
Don't like Uppers Dude.
In college, I was Lude man ... sitting on the floor, on a bean bag, in the corner, listening to music.
I have a bean bag I still use.

Last edited:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Are over allowed drivers looked down upon by scratch drivers?
Hell no.
It's like seniority ... the more people below you, the better off you are!
Smack dab in the middle is the best place to be.
Let them work with the slackers and no expectations of you under-allowed.
Stay in the twilight zone.

Last edited:

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Don't like Uppers Dude.
In college, I was Lude man ... sitting on the floor, in the corner, listening to music.
I have a bean bag I still use.
old_hippie_herzberg_2005_5_0.jpg

Right on homey, nice ankle bracelet FACE lmfao

Last edited by a moderator:

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
How else is my wife suppose to find me.
One festival, they hung a cardboard sign around my neck explaining where my campsite was and to help me get there.
That worked well.
I guess the dude that looks like a hippie Santa Claus would probably stand out, just sayin lol

TooTechie

Geek in Brown

Awesome. Sounds like Woodstock, less the mud, sex and drugs...er mud and sex.