Are they being cheap?

Brownwind

Which employees get provided with a company cell?
Just started in the office and want to make sure I'm not using my personal when I could get a company phone.
No we don’t get it free phone. However our office has a few different phones for emergency use Airport, hub to hub shifts and for the yard are what we use them for. I’ve been able to use them when I forget my phone at home or my battery is low.

Ask your OMS. She’ll know more than us.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Maybe stick to your juvenile dialogue with the rest of your juvenile comrades around here.

66B7E6AD-A5EB-4204-9B13-260D7BAF44EA.gif

No we don’t get it free phone. However our office has a few different phones for emergency use Airport, hub to hub shifts and for the yard are what we use them for. I’ve been able to use them when I forget my phone at home or my battery is low.

Ask your OMS. She’ll know more than us.
Thank you! You've been very helpful

rod

Retired 22 years
Do I have to be a registered democrat to get one?
For fun I filled out all the forms get one. I answered all questions truefully. It never said I wasn’t qualified. The only thing left was to hit the submit button. I chickened out. Apparently any swinging dick can get one.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
For fun I filled out all the forms get one. I answered all questions truefully. It never said I wasn’t qualified. The only thing left was to hit the submit button. I chickened out. Apparently any swinging dick can get one.
Even one with Peyronie's Disease?